2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bordering on a travesty............I'm surprised they don't just ask....

"If you were on a jury where the defendant looked exactly like that little girl over there..and the details were X, Y & Z,,,,,,,,,would you acquit our client? Could you find it possible to acquit our client?"

Really now.........reign it in HHBP...........this is beyond ridiculous...

Can't JB simply ask, are you capable of critical thinking?
Shoot, I'd be confused too.

death penalty- 1232 hadn't thought about it before but he is pretty sure if it was Osama bin laden death penalty OK bt no preconceived notions philosophically (it depends on circumstances)

1232 then says it is absolutely appropriate

He has alot of patience! I can't tolerate that show, DD has to go in the other room if she wants to view it. I'm not a mean mom, really, I'm not, but I have to draw the line at Yo Gabba Gabba!

He watches Dr. G.

You'd hate being at our house, the 2 adults, & 2 children are huge YGG fans. We re-watch them on DVR over and over. :rocker:

I can't decide on this guy. Something tells me he knows too much, and he's made some comments that lead me to believe he may be slightly biased.

JB just told him GA tried to commit suicide - he thought GA fainted - doesn't know number of siblings, etc

I don't know, but with these kind of comments (as well as ICA being sexually molested, abused, etc.) isn't JB effectually putting forth his defense without ICA having to testify. The bell is being rung, if these jurors end up on the jury panel. It can't be unrung. And the defense may not even be allowed to get any of these "theories" in front of the jurors when the trial begins. So what, JB's already told each and every juror his "story" of why KC did what she did.

This is disgusting.

Juror has watched Dr G "when nothing else is on" but thinks it's interesting.
He also watches Fox News - but I didn't get what he stated as to how often.

HHJP is asking how he feels about the death penalty. Says he's never really thought about it before. But after Osama Bin Laden situation was in the news, he's decided he'd be for it. He would have to decide if it would be appropriate depending upon the circumtances. HHJP asked in other situations than Bin Laden, if the circumstances called for it....? Juror says he'd be for it.

Ok so would you guys consider this guy for the DP then? I'm having a hard time understanding if he's for it, or if he really is unsure.

He is relating KC to Bin Ladin...I like this guy.

I think this guy would make a good juror, but I don't think the DT will approve of him. My guess is that the DT will strike him.

Why is that Judge P must ask the questions DT should be asking?

1232 - I think he is for the death penalty but not wholesale 'hang them all' kind of way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla