2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I like her straight forward level headed. I think she seems to have a very calming effect. Can't wait to hear her position on DP

Just got on for a min. Can someone tell me how many of the 39 pj's that HHJP mentioned they'd get thru today, have they done? thx

I don't like her. She seems like she would prevert beyond a REASONABLE doubt and bend over backwards and contort sideways in order to believe Casey. Just my gut feeling

Has crossed my mind, crisis counselor alone spells it to me.

Well my goodness, what does she do! I either have the tele, radio, or internet on. I guess not everyone leads my life - LOL.

Gonna go have me a drinky-poo.

Mel

wish I had a drinky poo....water just isn't doing it.....:maddening:

I wonder why there is such disbelief (not by the people here) that she hasn't heard of KC? Most of my friends have no clue about this case and have no interest in it.

Baez up to question her.

You can tell that everyone is tired.LDB didn't even remember to turn the mic around.

:dunno: I think she sounds like she could be fair.

I don't think she sounds as over eager as the last guy.

JB helicopter question - 1398 thought something of significance was happening
JB - didn't know until got in courtroom it was ICA
1398 get news from TV in short blurbs - Bay News 9
Intl News - CNN

Sounds like a kind counselor that is too busy to worry with any further issues. Plenty on her plate 24/7.

No Ann Rule wannabe here. IMO

She sounds like my counselor I had after my brother's murder. Very, very soothing. :) She was my lifeline.

I wonder why there is such disbelief (not by the people here) that she hasn't heard of KC? Most of my friends have no clue about this case and have no interest in it.

Baez up to question her.

Me too. Everyone says "I don't care" "it is depressing, just stop talking about it" "Never heard of her"

We range from 45 to 68 and my 27 year old DD.

Well my goodness, what does she do! I either have the tele, radio, or internet on. I guess not everyone leads my life - LOL.

Gonna go have me a drinky-poo.

Mel

My SIL and BIL live in Orlando and know next to nothing about this case because they don't like TV or mainstream media.
They are active with their church and kids and just don't keep the tv on.

Go figure :waitasec:

JB: How do u get yr news?

I get my news with television in very short blurbs, Bay News 9 in morning, CNN for national news. I do not get papers, newspapers, i don't follow it on internet; except my homepage is Bay News 9, but I don't look at it much...

I don't like her. She seems like she would prevert beyond a REASONABLE doubt and bend over backwards and contort sideways in order to believe Casey. Just my gut feeling

She seems catty and pompous. Very different then when the males were being questioned.

i don't like her.... i think as a crisis counselor she'll be TOOOOO forgiving, TOOOO understanding...she'll empathize with all those mitigating factors

:banghead:

Sounds like a kind counselor that is too busy to worry with any further issues. Plenty on her plate 24/7.

No Ann Rule wannabe here. IMO

Dunno.....she's set off my Hinky Meter, she is obviously pretty motivated to get on, seems to be answering questions exactly as they need to be answered to fit the criteria....telling them what they want to hear IMO.

she seems to good to be true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member