2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: How did u discover this about the news?

I'm going to be 68. Worked in counseling for 35/8? years...difference tween what i saw and what i heard, and then saw it reported on t news and it didn't jive...i don't depend on the news for truth,

Just opened a bottle of Kentucky Gentleman. Any requests?

this thread is getting a little glitchy for me . . . can't seem to refresh . . . any one else having trouble?

Potential juror says she values life and the justice system, but she does not say it is necessarily a wrong thing to do. (imposing DP)

JJBP is telling her about weighting fact and making individual decisions.

Could she vote to reccommend the DP? She says yes.
Yes also about parole.

As a crisis counselor, I think she may try to identify with KC, but if she's seated, it won't take her long to realize the victim is Caylee, and only Caylee. jmo

i don't like her.... i think as a crisis counselor she'll be TOOOOO forgiving, TOOOO understanding...she'll empathize with all those mitigating factors

:banghead:
If she has been a counselor for a long time I bet she has seen it all when it comes to liars and people trying to put the blame for their actions on others.

she was in nursing before counselor

she could vote for death penalty but not nec 'for' it is what I am hearing

"What is your opinion on the Death penalty"

(BIG SIGH)

First thing she says is: "I value life"

GET RID OF HERRRRRRRRR SHE'S KRYPTONITE

Family Court Counselor......based on my experience the state should love her

I think she wants to be on the jury...just getting a feeling that she would like this experience. Not to say she could not be fair.

I keep losing WS too...

Ashton just asked if she could vote for the death penalty.... her 'yes' was soft and weak. WHERE IS DR. GLASS WHEN WE NEED HER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi