2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what sets off the problem, I have seen over 500 on here this week and we were cruising.

here comes sexual abuse etc this will be good!

She believes in the preciousness of life.... even for a small 2 yr old girl, I am thinking.

Caylees life was not precious to casey. I wonder if that will affect her in the dp part?

Wow, nothin this one can't accept.

Your birthday coming up. Had time to think about the DP?

Yes, but it's not been a burning issue for me. I trust our criminal justice system, so when faced w/that as penalty, a lot of work has been done to see it is t right choice.
Religious views: yes, i believe in life and my faith is strong in that. No, doesn't belong to a religious group that has taken a position on that.

But she's a crisis counselor in family court......she's usually counseling abused children or women

Exactly. She would sympathize with Casey's "sexual abuse" lies way too much.

Casey would love her... just the type of juror who would be able to absorb her lies easier because she has a sympathetic heart.

My opinion, of course. She seems like a wonderful lady. But she would be the type to stick on a not-guilty verdict, IMO.

She wants on this jury or she just wants to show how fair a person she is :)

I think she'll glom right on to any abuse ICA claims and she'll probably agree with whatever brain problem DT comes up with.

I vote her off the island....

I think she will be too biased towards the defense. She is a family crisis counselor. She will buy the PTSD bull, imo.

She will be too tempted to School the jury on mental health issues,IMO. A way of getting in testimony in the jury room,I'm afraid.

Between AF's voice and #1398's voice, I am gonna fall asleep if the questioning goes on too long... :sleep:

"What is your opinion on the Death penalty"

(BIG SIGH)

First thing she says is: "I value life"

GET RID OF HERRRRRRRRR SHE'S KRYPTONITE

I look at her answer as potentially a good thing...she may find what ICA did to Caylee vile and reprehensible! The life she will be focusing on for the many weeks during the trial will be Caylee's life and how her evil mother snuffed out her own daughter's life. Being a counselor she is in a better position than most to see through the potential defense claim Casey was abused. This could be a juror that will CONVICT because it is the right thing to do! And then follow the law and vote for the Death Penalty!

Casey would love her... just the type of juror who would be able to absorb her lies easier because she has a sympathetic heart.

My opinion, of course. She seems like a wonderful lady. But she would be the type to stick on a not-guilty verdict, IMO.

I'd have to wait for more questions before I decide about her, but so far I think she's doing good. (PJ #4- lady)

Questt: Would u cajole a juror to comin your way (DP)?

Ans: Of course not.

Once she hears the states evidence I don't think there will be an issue.

Just opened a bottle of Kentucky Gentleman. Any requests?

I'm having my drink of choice - Chardonnay. Not a spirit person. But I can bet who would love one - Jeff Ashton. I can see him pulling a JR Ewing when he gets home - pours a shot and tosses it back..before even taking off his jacket!

:)

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads