2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the windows media link? These news links keep hiccuping.

Wait, what was that about jury tampering???

From Nancy Grace on Twitter:

A female spectator was just called to the podium. Apparently she wandered into the jury room by mistake.
I think she was hunting for the bachelor party on the third floor. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As to Juror #1340 - SA and DT: No challenges. Has to be back tomorrow between the hours of 2 and 4 PM.

Aside: That man deserves a beer - and me too, if I weren't preggo.

Yeah, I think I'll FedX him one and crack me one open too . . . actually, I might have to have me a Martini . . .

Just back in got lost with the first thread closed! Do we have any jurors stricken yet? How many questioned? How will we get all done by Tues???
Please tell me - have to pick up my child in one hour!

This what I think of the lawyer:
Disney-Cartoon-Goofy-Wallpapers39.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Really, if they want to prove that Casey has any issues at all, don't they need a psych test? And didn't they get rid of their psychs? TIA.

How can they just run with this idea that George and Cindy did this or anyone else did this when the judge said "No trial by ambush?" TIA.

No challenges for 1340. Asking him to come back tomorrow between the hours of 2 and 4. Are they going to swear them in at that time or do they get one last chance to
strike?

I believe they don't have to use their strikes until the final panel has been selected.

Cindy Anthony's head has exploded ,now. No wonder JB did not want them in the courtroom. Abuse and dysfunctional family.What does school record have to do with mitigating factors?

If she had good grades, she couldn't have killed her daughter! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member