2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the judge was apologizing for his promises of the entire timeline, i.e. starting on Tuesday and going no longer than 8 weeks...or just about how long this part is taking.

Please, anyone old enough to remember those *onsie* type shirts for females? Little snaps in the crotch area? Please, someone send a large supply to ICA so we don't have to continually watch her tuck her shirt in her pants. I'm sorry, can't stand it any longer and the trial hasn't even started yet. I want to reach through my computer screen, grab her by the throat and shake her.

Thank you,

Yes owned some my self.

ICA don't need them cause then she would be pulling at her crotch.

I think all of the attorneys, JB, CM, LDB and the judge speak too slowly for my taste.
Not JA, but I keep getting lulled to sleep.

right now we are 2 for 2 though, so that is a positive. It would be worse if we had gone through 30 and only had 2. moo

Lawyers on TV said no one uses their strikes this early, so hard to tell...

He seems nervous...

HHJP: tell us what you have read in the papers.

Caught ICA tapping on the desk where the RB was sitting as she walked by - then RB got up and approached ICA who had turned to sit behind the DT desk. Looks like the guard must have told RB to turn right back around, and she did. What the heck?

OMG! I can NOT have LIFE getting in the way of this trial! I HAD stuff to go do, raced home and passed out on the sofa!!!:banghead:

Please, anyone old enough to remember those *onsie* type shirts for females? Little snaps in the crotch area? Please, someone send a large supply to ICA so we don't have to continually watch her tuck her shirt in her pants. I'm sorry, can't stand it any longer and the trial hasn't even started yet. I want to reach through my computer screen, grab her by the throat and shake her.

Thank you,

I think they were called body suits.

Its interesting how these pot jurors are cautious about the way they word what they know about the case.

Ok, this guy is out, let's move on! :floorlaugh:

1129 male

read in 2008 newspaper missing child 2 yo body found dec of 2008, caylee child's name, police detained mother - heard about strong odor in back of car - remembers gma said strong odor and mom said old pizza - duct tape comes to mind, pink heart

Every time I read pot I think you talking about something else.

:giggle:

Me too. I was thinking ... Pot juror? :waitasec: How would they know? :waitasec: Have they been drug tested? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup