2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seat #1 on first chart. Juror #1340. Male. Have you heard anything about this case? Yes, briefly. Doesn't recall source, recalls them looking for a lost child and the questioning of a babysitter or someone at an apartment building, the arrest and the finding of the remains. Nothing beyond that.

This juror recalls hearing about a nanny, an aparment, and finding the remains.

CJBP asking him, based on what you heard, have you formed an opinion?

He is saying it is hard to not form an opinion, but not 100% one way or another.

Wouldn't someone just love someone to say 48 hours show along with all the other interviews the DT have done....:maddening:

wooooooooooooooooooow so it's true, there really are people who know nothing about this case!!!

These questions would get every one of us tossed off the jury.

wooooooooooooooooooow so it's true, there really are people who know nothing about this case!!!

My nephew is staying with me and he hadnt heard anything about this case either. He lived in new mexico.

Anyone else think the DT may end up wearing masks by the end of this trial? They may try to thwart those pesky lip readers! :floorlaugh:

These questions would get every one of us tossed off the jury.

I KNOW RIGHT!! if it was me, being asked what I knew about this case, it would sound like the opening statement from the state!!!!

He's not really followed it. Hard not to form an opinion, but doesn't believe all the information has been reported. Doesn't feel one way or another at this point. Initially thought it was a horrible thing, and if she's found guilty then justice has been done. But honestly can say doesn't know enough to form an opinion at this time. Believes he can be fair and unbiased.

Aside: KC squinted daggers at mention of "if she's found guilty" and "what a horrible thing". Looking a bit angry. She's REALLY paying attention now.

HHJP - Have you formed an opinion?
Juror 1340- I don't know enough to have formed an opinion.
HHJP - If you are selected, can you lay all you've heard aside.
Juror 1340 - I believe I can. Without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand