2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda is GREAT! Started off asking if he'd seen any news statements made by members (past and present) of the DT. :D

Juror doesn't follow most news or national news media, doesn't read news in print, sometimes watches the evening news. Again, hasn't followed the case - heard about it initially in the beginning.

Has blogged in the past regarding his daughter as a way of keeping in touch with family. Has not done any blogging recently or in regard to this case.

Thinks GA & CA are the parents, not sure. Doesn't recall any statements they've ever made or seen them on the news. Doesn't even know what they look like.

Hasn't seen anything on the 'net regarding this case.

Hasn't made any decision, thought about it, but doesn't know enough about the law or what the end result could be doesn't really have an opinion.

Believes he's capable of following instructions and the law as instructed, and put aside previous thoughts/opinions.

SA rests.

:praying:Oh please Lord - let there be at least 20 more potential jurors waiting in the other room like this man!!

JB asking what he thought of the helicopters on Monday.

He is saying he thought it was a circus, and he isn't an attention hound!

Jose up on pre-trial publicity - what did you think about the helicopters and the media lined up - I'm not an attention hound - but I didn't know what I was here for.

OMG!!!! JB asking the juror what he thought about the helicopters flying overhead etc when he arrived at the courthouse first day. Beat that horse, JB. :/

JB: I will call you by your juror number instead of your name.

Why not just call him SIR?

:rolleyes:

JB: "Kind of like the opposite of winning the lottery..." *big smile*

They will have to use their strikes on the grandmas and retired parents. Maybe some teachers.

Jose seems to be trying to be "chummy" for lack of a better word. He is projecting a less "down to business" persona than LDB did. Some of this is just his usual less formal style but he does seem to be trying to woo the jurors already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand