2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, all.

I'm thinking this is going to be a long day.

I think the man's description of why he had to learn to compartmentalize is very accurate and he even gave an example. He is not just spouting off statements, he is backing them up with his reasoning.

Very good juror IMO.

he's a keeper i bet. very logical. does NOT seem to have an agenda at all.

JMO, but he sounds to good to be true. Sounds like he is trying really hard to be on this jury......................................

ITA..he won't be selected the DT will strike him...JMHO

Can the judge hurry him along??? We will be hear until the new year.

JMO: JB is going to do anything to keep from seating a jury in this case. Everything to him is a conspiracy against his client. I see this taking longer than the end of this week.

HJBP: "My wife says I have no emotion"

Casey probably just wrote this guy off too. She wants jurors to care about her and the tears she cries for herself. Not someone like herself.

Juror : "my wife says i have no emotion so i think i keep them in control"

??

Come on juror... you have to hear the evidence before you can answer what the punishment should be.

Someone should :slap: JB! He has a good juror and here he is trying to discredit him.

JB - You said if she was found guilty then justice would have been served. What do you mean by that?

Juror - The trial took place, and people on the Jury (as you're asking me to be) listened to the evidence and made their decision.

This guy is really coming across as a good guy, honest, and willing to do what is needed and required. JB is almost mocking in his tone and attitude. I guess he really does NOT want this guy. HOWEVER, this is the type of juror every case deserves - intelligent, well-spoken, thoughtful, etc. moo

wow,I'm feeling he wants this too much.He sounds to me like he is trying too hard. : (

JMO: JB is going to do anything to keep from seating a jury in this case. Everything to him is a conspiracy against his client. I see this taking longer than the end of this week.

Again that tells me even the defense knows they have no chance of their client walking.

Cannot believe how "statue like" KC is this morning....no movement at all....I still think she is being medicated and it just took a few tries to get dosage right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3