2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
31 days, JB you are not doing well by telling the guy his info.

i wish they would ask him how old his daughter is!! do we know his age?

Most disturbing to me is how the child's remains were found...he will be stricken...JMHO

he's a keeper i bet. very logical. does NOT seem to have an agenda at all.

I think he's keen to get on (just an educated guess). But I think he is doing it for moral conviction.

Defense will probably want to strike (unless their are too many like this).

This process will take years if JB doesn't speed things up.

A slight flinch by ICA when juror talks about remains, and DS & AF distract her with the computer

What is the most disturbing part that you've heard? - JB

(he wants him to say "the 31 days")

I'd tell him that a two-year-old child was deceased.

Does HHJP have the ability to limit the amount of questions per potential juror?

Im not getting a good feeling about this juror....answers sound too much like the "right" answer. He also seems to want to be on this trial. IMO

I agree.Cut bait and move on. Hinky meter is off the charts

KC looking angry again as Juror is asked his recollection of where the remains were found, how they were found, and what his thoughts were about them.

This is going to take FOREVER if JB keeps his meandering questioning style. He needs to come prepared with a checklist at least, as the SA has done. IMO.

Oh look, talk of Caylee's remains and location she was found.....no red nose and no fake tears...shocker!! :loser:

What is ICA looking at on the computer?

Does Baez think he will find people that have NEVER heard of this case? Isn't going to happen. The most you can hope for is someone like this juror.

How were the remains found - In a wooded area. Other than that I have no idea. Do you know anything about her brothers and sisters - No idea. I would not recognize her parents if I passed them in the hall. Do you know who found her remains - No I don't

I think he's keen to get on (just an educated guess). But I think he is doing it for moral conviction.

Defense will probably want to strike (unless their are too many like this).

Be extremely hard for them. Pretty much everyone in Florida thinks she is guilty.

Another good answer...."I follow different stations to get different perspective."

EXCELLENT ANSWER!!

I am now convinced the defense team had a plan for mistrial all along. Media blitzkreig,to never sit an impartial/uninformed jury.

My DH would be the same way...when waching this he mocks me and walks away....he could also view it differently---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member