2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know, but the only thing she has said that I am aware of was the phone call home where she says 'I saw your Cameo on TV' to CA in a sarcastic tone.. CA then says "Which one, I have done four?"

Yeah, she was concerned about "you don`t know what my involvement is in stuff"? But I got the idea that she wanted them to keep up the idea of a live Caylee, but not sure. Anyway I think it was the facts and Caseys own conduct that convicted her in the media.

This verdict is supposed to be the biggest decision of this man's life? Seriously??
The DT really has to get a grip. ICA is not the axis from which the entire universe revolves.

"Okay, juror... please leave your sperm sample at the door on your way out so we may have your first-born son. Thanks. Have a great day."

There should be a time limit for questioning.Just sayin'.
I know it is taking a long time but if I was the one in that chair and I was truly innocent I would want to know the people who are deciding my fate. Just saying. Just to clear something up not saying she is innocent.

Casey seems so much more subdued today. Not nearly as much grooming and self soothing going on with her. Do you think she's been medicated or just feels less threatened today?

Watching a man and hearing about his life is probably more interesting than what she's done for the past couple years in her cell with a radio, so i think she's just more entertained.

Why is the judge allowing this to go on and on? Did his head explode or did he go into a coma? I think taking this long to talk to ONE potential juror whould make the judge very angry and it might present itself at trial like not having objections go Baez way.

Will they have to relook at the hardships if the trial doesnt start for another few weeks?

Grounds for an appeal comes to mind.
No judge wants to have a conviction overturned on a case he presided over by the appellate court because the jury was not chosen properly. JP is much smarter than that! jmo

ITA. If I were on trial for murder, I hope they take their time with picking the folks who were going to decide my fate.

Agreed. HHJP is avoiding appellate issues. :great:

My husband has NO interstate in this case and just said PJ smarter than JB.

Geez Louise, next I expect JB to ask him how many times a day he goes to the bathroom.

Call me crazy, but the way this guy talks reminds me a little bit of Lee. His tone and the way he answers things. I can hear saying the exact same line. "I thought there were no wrong answers." chuckle

I def think so! I was even gonna post that about Lee but you beat me to it :)

There's the comment that the DT wanted.

If they weren't "probably guilty" they wouldn't be on trial.

BAM...there it is...he got it out of 1340.

He's backtracking now.

Dottie - make him stop - make jose stop blithering like he is.

Thank you - that is all.

JB: the evidence part is self explainatory. But do you think it is fair to base you decision with a lack of evidence?

it would lead me to reasonable doubt. if pieces are missing in the timeline there are holes.

JB: could you base your decision if you thought maybe they were guilty.

I don't think that would be fair to determine. My personal feelings I know they are there you can't turn them off but you have to do your best to keep personal feelings separate.

JB: if you think they are probably guilty, would you vote guilty?

it is tricky. that is probably. from probably to definately to not at all.

JB: if a person is standing trial they are guilty.

if they are here, someone thinks they are. something had to lead you to be in this spot. someone thought there was a reason to find out either way. it is middle ground and I make my decision on what I hear and say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla