2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm watching a train wreck . . . so just want to get up and walk away, but I just can't . . . UGH!

We will be lucky if jury selection is done in 6-8 weeks let alone the WHOLE trial....sheesh! I am due with my son at the end of july and have been praying the trial would be done by then LOL! This is moving at a snails pace.

I think he talks too much because he's the type that analyzes thru speaking it out. I know people like that. They are usually good problem solvers, brain stormers.
Also, imo, people tend to talk too much when they're nervous...like being grilled in a courtroom, for example.

I love his answer...getting married and deciding to have a child were his biggest decisions of his life.

It's 11:30 and on page 52 of this thread.....Are we really still on juror #1????

what? why does it matter what his second most decision in his life was? what on Gods green earth does that have to do with ANYTHING Jose?

The DT has sat and poured over the 67 chosen. They've marked out their 10 strikes and I'm thinking this guy wasn't one - but now this one has "popped up" - he really needs to be vetted - which is what is going on.

Lord I really hope HHJP does something about this time wise. I do think this guy is our first juror seated, which is why HHJP is letting this play out.

I don't know anything about these "strikes." Does the defense get 10 and prosecution get 10?

So what do you think?? Three jurors a day?? That is 12.9 days? So two weeks for this process?? :floorlaugh: The way this is going, there is no way we will get this done by this week.

ETA:: I mean't 22.9 days! Over three weeks!

This jurror talks tooooooooooo much.

ITA
I think it's too bad he was the first - and hope the others can just say yes or no whenever possible, and shorter explanations.

1.30am here. I cant take it any more. Baez has won.

Imma goin t'bed.

I will be back in the morning. No doubt you will all still be here and poor Mr PJ will still be up there being question about Life and The Universe and Everything Else.

Night all!

:floorlaugh:

I think he talks too much because he's the type that analyzes thru speaking it out. I know people like that. They are usually good problem solvers, brain stormers.

Respectfully I think he talks to much cos he doesn't know what the heck he is doing.....Jose just doesn't know how to stop.

According to JB who you marry isn't really that big a decision because you can always get divorced.

Call me crazy, but the way this guy talks reminds me a little bit of Lee. His tone and the way he answers things. I can hear Lee saying the exact same line. "I thought there were no wrong answers." chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove