2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The questions, o my gosh. I get it-- but really? I feel like this poor guy is on the wittness list. Really Jose?

Are they still on the first prospective Jurior ? TIA

So IMO JB is trying to determine if this guy will hold it against the defense/ICA if, after the State puts on their case, the defense rests and puts on NO case............because afterall, you can't prove a negative right? WTF?

Anthony speak coming from JB...............

The DT has sat and poured over the 67 chosen. They've marked out their 10 strikes and I'm thinking this guy wasn't one - but now this one has "popped up" - he really needs to be vetted - which is what is going on.

Lord I really hope HHJP does something about this time wise. I do think this guy is our first juror seated, which is why HHJP is letting this play out.

Here we go.....now JB is trying to say we are going to put out things we can't prove.

I love this guys answers......we can establish a base line....

Sounds to me Like Jose is trying to get a few opening statements out there maybe for his friends at IS to expound upon.

Ask this pot juror what time it is....and he tells you how to make a watch.......
Just way more info than is called for

1.30am here. I cant take it any more. Baez has won.

Imma goin t'bed.

I will be back in the morning. No doubt you will all still be here and poor Mr PJ will still be up there being question about Life and The Universe and Everything Else.

Night all!

:dj::dj::dj::dj::dj::dj: :waiting::waiting::waiting: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

But didn`t Casey want them to be in the media?

We don't know, but the only thing she has said that I am aware of was the phone call home where she says 'I saw your Cameo on TV' to CA in a sarcastic tone.. CA then says "Which one, I have done four?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee