2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is making me drowsy, I feel so bad for this potential juror.
IMO, 75% of the DT's questions are not necessary.

What JB is trying to say "Do I need to put on a case to convince you or can I just poke holes in the SA case?"

hmmm I think JB used a good example about proving a negative "can you prove you dont know my middle name".

Getting some weird vibes here from the juror....willing to go into to much detail and engage to much.......hinky meter alert for me. Just sayin...

This guy talks too much. He seems the type to hit the tv circuit to discuss the case as soon as it's over, and may vote in a way with that in mind, so i'm not loving him like many others here

Keep in mind folks, we ONLY need 20. (20-48 hours? maybe 3 days) and we should have it. I think they will fly through those that are not going to make it.

ah...the law enforcement relation question....keeps me out of jury duty all the time.

Bah dum dum. Ladies and gentlemen of the prospective jury...we'll be here all week. And next.

JB - You like CSI and shows of that type

Juror - Yes, but I know it's entertainment. Not real.

This guy talks too much. He seems the type to hit the tv circuit to discuss the case as soon as it's over, and may vote in a way with that in mind, so i'm not loving him like many others here

AHHHHH He's answering questions asked of him, so what if he hits the TV circuit after this is over, the D/T has done it :twocents:

I'm here thank you guys for keeping up with everything, me and my daughter have been running errands all morning. I couldn't wait to get home and read up on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee