2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is arguing philosophy.

What is this? That stuff about "you can't prove a negative"

AAAAAAA HHHHHHa I had that typed out already! Its his whole defense!!!!!!

My computer just went down in flames, I diagnosed it, replaced the ram, got it up and running again......and this guy is still being interrogated.

hahhahahhahaa JB "are there some things that cant be proven"

that's right, JB, no one can "prove" she is innocent :D

I really hate ambiguous questions and that is all JB is asking. I understand that by asking open ended, ambiguous question he is able to get better insight into the mind of the juror, but it's still irritating.

JB: Is there a way to prove a negative?

OH EM GEE - please please please make him stop!!!!!

ETA: and yes you can prove a negative - but that's JMHO!!!

Hmm... The way JB is talking leads me to further believe he will not be presenting a Defense case.

JB - Is there any way to prove a negative?

Juror - I'm not sure what you mean.

JB - Ms Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Wait, too case specific. Let me change that. It's a difficult question to ask. I'll come back to it.

Durr. IMO.

Please tell me they are NOT going through 66 more potential jurors this way?

You can't prove GOD exists but you can't prove GOD doesn't exist.

This process is a joke. IMHO. Because of the defense. Not because of the system.

the juror is stating he is close to a cousin.

This guy is an analytical thinker.....establish a baseline, rule things out, trial and error..

I LOVE THIS GUY.

You know why Baez can't give an example of proving a negative? Cuz you can't prove a negative.

Media told us all about ICA/Caylee at the beginning of the case. That was shocking enough. Then CA threw gasoline on it and it went National Networks after that. That is one part of DT theory I would agree with- their outrageous behavior has reinforced over and over that she is guilty and they are on a cover-up campaign..

But didn`t Casey want them to be in the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee