2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness: It was nice to tell my mom to (?) and it was nice not to get smacked for it.

JB: did anyone give their opinion?

I put my hands to my ears. I don't want to be the guy that screwed this all up. I made it clear to people that figured it out, family. I said, all I can tell you is this...

JB: are you aware that yesterday... (IMHO: omg, are we chatting here! )

I think he's putting his foot in his mouth by acting too interested...

Wow I can't believe JB just said that..

JB: were you aware that someone yesterday screwed that up

LDB: objected
HHJP: sustained

yaaaawn.
This guy gives long answers, so maybe they won't all be so long. I hope

Dt does not want this guy. JB is trying to trick him asking if he HEARd about the juror yesterday who messed things up. It was on the news and had he said yes he would have been excused - LINDA OBJECTED and it was sustained before he could answer.

At this rate, the trial will not start on Tuesday. This has to go much faster if HHJP wants to keep on schedule, imo.

really!!! I LIKE THIS GUY!!

JB: "You got that one right"

Juror: I thought there were no right answers!!!!!

KEEP THIS GUY!!!

Sadly, the defense is going to say she did. In the only way she knew how and could gather the means to do. She had no money, no job. She was trapped and "freed Caylee" sealed with a heart sticker -

but she had a wonderful nanny who didn't need money, provided for everything----and $15,000. in the bank.....:maddening:

I think it's very possible we may get through a grand total of...2 or 3 jurors today.

Oh this juror likes to speak eh. He wants to be the PERFECt juror.

Not 100% - reasonable doubt. He is talking himself out of being on the jury

Thanks to you all for such up to the moment reporting. I actually have the hearing up, keep sticking the earphones in my ears, but rip them out almost immediately. I think I am on overload and can't stomach this today.
When I get like that, I just like to read here.

Oh, BTW, if I was abused and molested when I was young, can I kill my DD and get away with it? She does get on my nerves every now and then. Is that now an excusable defense for murderers?

WOW. Talk about showing your hand.
I don't care about all the maneuverings from the DT. Bottom line is in the numbers:

31 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member