2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he talks too much because he's the type that analyzes thru speaking it out. I know people like that. They are usually good problem solvers, brain stormers.

Why is the judge allowing this to go on and on? Did his head explode or did he go into a coma? I think taking this long to talk to ONE potential juror whould make the judge very angry and it might present itself at trial like not having objections go Baez way.

Will they have to relook at the hardships if the trial doesnt start for another few weeks?

At this rate we are going the trial will not start until August if that!!

Or her parents told everyone she was a horrible problematic child even though she wasn't. Or maybe she was problematic. I know for me I used to sit there and think what did I do wrong as my mom would be on the phone running down a list of crap I did that was completely untrue, to excuse why she couldn't go somewhere or something. The reality was she was too hungover and I had nothing to do with that.

We know Cindy did some of that with her friends in the more recent past. But we know she also made many excuses for Casey's behavior, thinking of the high school (non) grad and the pregnancy. And by gosh, all we've witnessed of her 'protecting' and defending Casey during the past nearly 3 years. All told, I'd say Casey was more coddled. JMO

A title doesn't mean you have the best judgement or credibility. For example, just because you're called a lawyer...

Still the first? I'm just getting in. 8:30 cali time. Did they start on time?

What does "use a strike" mean?

Sorry, I should have used "peremptory challenge", but it basically means the same. I just wanna strike JB outta my head right now. :crazy:

913.08 Number of peremptory challenges.–

(1) The state and the defendant shall each be allowed the following number of peremptory challenges: (a) Ten, if the offense charged is punishable by death or imprisonment for life;

http://www.juryblog.com/statutes/

Someone on the SA/DT is going to die before they pick a jury, this it totally insane...does anyone know if this is normal questioning?

This jurror talks tooooooooooo much.

I will say that JB does a good job of asking very OPEN ended questions with not a lot of info behind it. It gets him in trouble and off on tangents during hearings, but in this case it is VERY good for him. People don't understand what he is asking so they just keep talking trying to cover it. he would make a great sales man.

MOO

I wonder if HHBP will reign JB in a little.........voire dire is not intended to establish a full psychological profile of each juror.........this feels more like "working" the jurors....not voire dire.

1.30am here. I cant take it any more. Baez has won.

Imma goin t'bed.

I will be back in the morning. No doubt you will all still be here and poor Mr PJ will still be up there being question about Life and The Universe and Everything Else.

Night all!

Don't forget your towel!

Dr. Kevorkian??? Did JB try to get him on the expert list??

jurior brought that up---I think jb is hinting about whether or not to blieve Dr. Vass or not...opion vs. expert...this is their impreachment therory.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla