2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the SA/DT is going to die before they pick a jury, this it totally insane...does anyone know if this is normal questioning?

I had over 20 years experience working with a DP attorney..........never saw anything like this. But different state and these are different times...................

They have got to have a sidebar and an agreement between attys,cause they will never get to trial with this length of questioning :twocents:

If my Misha peed on the floor and there is no other animal in the house, he probably did it!
But..but...but..did you actually SEE Misha have an accident?
And if not, was it POSSIBLE another animal creeped in without your notice?

This potential juror is PROBABLY the most honest person they will get on the stand today! IMO

I don't know. I think this guy is simply trying to show that he would be impartial. I feel I would answer the questions the same way or similarly. Because I would want to try to be impartial. But he's not unintelligent and I think he would weight the evidence and not be an idiot. So far, I like this one. WiseOldOwl: What juror number is this?

My opinion is that this guy is extremely intelligent, anylytical and logical. He is talking so much because, as someone else said, he is talking out his thoughts while he figures it out. My husband is an engineer and he is very, very logical and puts a lot of thought into his words. There is no way they would ever want my husband on a jury. He is also the type that questions everything. For instance, that question JB asked about can you prove a negative, well, yeah, my husband will not only tell you that you can (if it is at all possible), but will go into a lengthy discussion about why and how to do it. LOL I love him very much, but there is no such thing as a "simple conversation" with him. In his job, he has to be this way, as he is a trouble shooter, problem solver, brain stormer, etc. He is excellent at his job but this always spills over into daily life. JB would never be able to keep up with him when being questioned if my hubby had to do this. I think this guy is the same type of person. He is trying really hard to give short answers but just cannot do it.

JB! When does this end????????????????????????????? My God!!! I cant take it anymore!

Ok, I give, I'm changing channels..........................this is killing me.

JB: Can you look at ICA and tell me she's 100 innocent?

Come on JB!!!! Even you can't do that!

the person is suspect. that is why the individual is here whatever the case may be and we go from there. somebody somewhere felt there was reason to look into that. as attorneys it is your job to get to that.

JB: presumption of innocence. Do you think that is a reality. When was the last time you said I wonder what that person is innocent of?

That happened to me. In college I got a ride back to my dorm. The LE just gave me a ride. I am sure someone drove by and said, what did he do?

JB: is that difficult based on your life experience and look at someone on trial and say this person is completely innocent. Like ms. anthony she is 100% innocent right now.

I cannot say objectively. My life experience has not put me in a way to answer that fairly. It would be speculation on my part to say one way or the other.

JB: if instructed by judge could you put aside how you feel?

HHJP: tell me if you can abide by this. you must assume or believe she is innocent...

FINALLY HHBP has stepped in to move this questioning along........

I know it is taking a long time but if I was the one in that chair and I was truly innocent I would want to know the people who are deciding my fate. Just saying. Just to clear something up not saying she is innocent.

I totally understand what you are saying.My problem is is that HHJP has told these potential jurors that the trial will start Tuesday.At this rate I just do not see this happening....and he has told some of these potential jurors that they will not be there past such in such date.

really? really?

disingenuous - wow JB use them big words (but please look them up first :floorlaugh:

Oh lookey - now he got this guy to look at Miss Anthony (gaze at her longingly) and say she is not guilty - JB doing this to score some brownie points with ICA and keep her up on that pedestal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla