2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "wanting" to be on the jury... I think someone could want to be on this jury but not for nefarious reasons. Every time I've been called for jury duty, I really have wanted to be selected. This is because I find our legal system fascinating and think it would be an amazing experience to participate in a trial. It would be a challenge and a learning experience. Even more so in a case of this magnitude.

So wanting to be on the jury is ok by me. More worried about his ability to set aside preconceived notions and follow the law, and so far I'm pretty sure he could.

So refreshing to hear Judge Perry's voice, even if it's just for a second. I was getting annoyed with JB.

I don't know. I think this guy is simply trying to show that he would be impartial. I feel I would answer the questions the same way or similarly. Because I would want to try to be impartial. But he's not unintelligent and I think he would weight the evidence and not be an idiot. So far, I like this one. WiseOldOwl: What juror number is this?

1340 male married 1 kid shift mgr med courier svc

Misha would NOT do that. :innocent:

I'm afraid we will have to use one of our PC's to get rid of Tulessa...........she's biased...........
:floorlaugh:

There's the comment that the DT wanted.

If they weren't "probably guilty" they wouldn't be on trial.

BAM...there it is...he got it out of 1340.

He's backtracking now.

And HHJP just thwarted JB's attempt!! :floorlaugh:

Yeah, :HHJP: asking the potential juror a q again .. i forgot the judge was even in the courtroom, it's been so long.

:blowkiss: :HHJP:

HHJP is taking over. "Can you believe in her presumption of innocence until it is proved beyond any reasonable doubt?"
Yes, sir.
Back to JB - this is tiresome.

HHJP needs to shut this down. The DT just needs to strike him and move on. It seem to me Baez is just eating up time, looking for a delay. I bet you a fiver that this juror will be there for most of the day. We will get through maybe, maybe three jurors today.

This guy is trying too hard to give the right answers. IMO.

HHJP. "the succinct question is....."
Can JP ask all the q's please??????

HHJP - Let's make this clearer. Can you abide by the law in that the defendant is innocent until/unless proven guilty in a court of law.

Juror - Sorry, misunderstood what he was asking. Yes. Basis for this entire process.

JB - Ok (mumbled). Did you talk to your wife about this case? Reason why - she's a nurse. Lots of nurses on this panel.

Ok..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member