2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...two plus two USUALLY equals four. Jury duty, being gone for a long period of time, etc etc.

OK so why didn't they ask this question about FB first? Instead of all of these other questions?

JB: Do you frequent "A CERTAIN" blog?

hhhmmmm..................................am I being vain if I think he's referring to us?

P.S. - I think he was....

JB: do you frequent a blog. have you posted on Youtube?

I tried and failed. not very good at it.

JB: now, your going to see photos of the child's remains. how do you think that will effect you?

its not something I am looking forward to. I don't know.

Jose, the private investigator. Psht. What a joke. He should dig a little and maybe he would come to the conclusion there is a murderer sitting at his desk.

NO SLEUTHING POTENTIAL JURORS OR POTENTIAL FRIENDS OF POTENTIAL JURORS!

Just a reminder, and where this post lands is random, and you guys are really making modding a delight today! :tyou:

So, like HOURS ago why was this Facebook thing not mentioned??? We could have excused him right then and moved on!

ICA is quiet this am. Must have got a lecture last night!

Oh boy. Seems that he's caught up in a Facebook issue. Says he posted he's offline for a few days due to being on jury duty once HHJP says they cannot have any such communication. Being asked if he's aware if anyone posted info specific to this case or that he's a potential juror on this specific case. He says not that he's aware of. JB moving on to his feelings about looking at photos of remains.

Oh-oH he may have posted on FB that he had Jury duty. His best friend did something? regarding FB posting...
How do they find this stuff out?:maddening:

one of them would have not set their privacy settings to private IMO

Gawd Casey... you think you could muster up some tears... even fake ones? They are talking about Caylee's remains!

I will get up and walk away.

I did that yesterday and then ica had the attack...so now....I'm putting up with this.....

Stall JB stall, your miracle investigating team will come up with something.

For the love of pete - shut him up now. I may have to take my headphones out and do some work. He is irritating - gonna send me to Dope Manor if he keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove