2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought LDB said have you ever smelled or seen dead bodies before, she said; "yes" then when LDB came back to it (I'm assuming LDB also thought she had smelled them) the juror corrected her saying; "seen?" then described being bed side for people who had passed and preparing their bodies for the morgue.

That is how I heard it, anyhow. I don't think she has smelled an advanced stage of decomp :twocents:

LOL, I'll have to go back and listen again.

"You know, death row isn't all that bad - look at my husband, he's on death row and he found me to love and we got married! Same could happen to you - sure it could! "

JB: cause of some of media att to this case, think u have some reservations...find her not guilty, the effect it mite have w/neighbors, friends...defend yr decision?

Nope. not worried about that.
Dont know as anyone wld give me a hard time...i'm not one that personally likes to focus on those kind of things. no probs or issues.

JB..."If you were to find Miss Anthony not guilty...do you think you would have a hard time with your neighbors and friends?" a fairly emphatic NO from prospective juror (she's out if they have their way)

"You know, death row isn't all that bad - look at my husband, he's on death row and he found me to love and we got married! Same could happen to you - sure it could! "

or "When I start something I see it to the end, so I'm going to help you see it to the end" And the end is very near.

We deserve a NICE dinner buffet tonight. Crab puffs, however, are OFF the menu.

palmevent.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/msjprom09/palmevent.jpg

Look at the beautiful table for us! Better put on something nicer than my tatty night gown for this. :)

Oh wait, no crab puffs? Ok, nightgown is now a ball gown.

I'm headed for the bar. Tomorrow after work anyway. Well, whatever the grocery store offers up to purchase and bring here. Guess drinks are not on me unless you are stopping by. :P

NG will have a bit of a fit if this keeps going and interferes with her show.

I'm chuckling just thinking of it. She will blow a gasket tonight, I'm sure she will give the DT he77.
Last night she had a video of ICA on a loop, she was pulling and fiddling at her hair,pulling her shirt down, rearranging the table- non stop for the hour that NG was on- I was ready to scream!

That young lady attorney that KC is jealous of gives me the heebee jeebees. I don't know why. She did a good job of trying to argue her point the other day, but I'm actually with KC on that one. Not jealous, just weirded out. Anyone else notice anything odd there?

Did something happen between them today?

I'm chuckling just thinking of it. She will blow a gasket tonight, I'm sure she will give the DT he77.
Last night she had a video of ICA on a loop, she was pulling and fiddling at her hair,pulling her shirt down, rearranging the table- non stop for the hour that NG was on- I was ready to scream!

Things like this make me happy not to have cable. That would have made me a nervous wreck.

Wow just trying to read all of this. Thank you all for your post and keeping us up to date.

After watching this morning I am really beginning to doubt the trial will be over in 6-8 weeks that is if we ever get to having a jury seated. Perhaps the DT's strategy is to delay until they all die of old age.

We deserve a NICE dinner buffet tonight. Crab puffs, however, are OFF the menu.

palmevent.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/msjprom09/palmevent.jpg

Wow that is gorgeous Ynot - imagine you having the time to throw this together on a day when over 800 people visited the site! You are a wonder for sure and thanks for thinking of us - looks gorgeous and I'm starving!

Just let me put my short um Finnell cocktail down and I can make some inroads here!

Kiss my red pantsuit *advertiser censored** was a subliminal message I got from ICA's new friend.

NG reveals the new defense 'expert' - She's married to a SERIAL KILLER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez