2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Lady in Red was married to a serial killer, isn't that a very odd person to have on a defense team? You would think they would stay miles away from a person connected with a murderer at all costs. Now that she is fast and furious friends with KC, I would think that she has an affinity for this type of person.

I can't think of any more bizarre choice but then that's the DT we're talking about.

KC best person to testify about her molestation and abuse.........all others may be hearsay.........NG show..........

Who was the lady standing at the podium today with long hair and a low cut shirt speaking while attys were at the judges desk? She seemed very animated and didn't look to be an atty or media.
Thx

Is anyone at all able to fill me in on whether there was an issue with ICA and the young female attorney Ms Fryer today? tia :)

Who was the lady standing at the podium today with long hair and a low cut shirt speaking while attys were at the judges desk? She seemed very animated and didn't look to be an atty or media.
Thx

rumor is that she was just a trial watcher who accidently wandered into the room with the potential Jurors. Don't know if that is true.

If the Lady in Red was married to a serial killer, isn't that a very odd person to have on a defense team? You would think they would stay miles away from a person connected with a murderer at all costs. Now that she is fast and furious friends with KC, I would think that she has an affinity for this type of person.

Wouldn't you? It's mindblowingly surreal. This whole trial is a train wreck and you can't stop watching!

Court is done for today. The lady was a keeper. The next guy had a note from work that he would not be paid, so he took about a minute. I hope he was nervous speech guy.

I don't know if he was another nervous speech guy. The one I'm thinking of was concerned about taking the entrance exams for law school and was going on a short vacation with his wife. I'm not sure if he was excused, but he was making me crazy just listening to him. For the sake of the final panel of jurors, I hope he's gone.

NG on a roll about ICA trying to blame GA. He will not go along with this molestation claim. Renee Atty says they will put him on the stand and make him squirm -at which NG bristles, says GA may be upset,may cry, but he will NOT squirm about these accusations. Caylee was the love of his life,he lost her,he has had malicious rumors spread about him (affair) that weren't true and he is not going to fall on his sword. He will finally discover what his daughter is made of.
Psychotherapist opines- ICA is a malingerer. She makes up this phony molestation claim just like someone who makes up a sickness to avoid military service. It's just to get her out of the punishment ..

Anyone have a favorite question posed by council yet? Mine is: Can you prove to me you do not know my middle name?

I tend to believe she is a malingerer. You know... George had a stroke, I have some uterine disorder and not preggo... yup. That's a good one.

Thx

Court reporter was there with them...

I tend to believe she is a malingerer. You know... George had a stroke, I have some uterine disorder and not preggo... yup. That's a good one.

I'm having a panic attack..

whoz is this?

Attachments

• WSbartab.jpg
    WSbartab.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 80
The laundry list of mitigating factors listed by Ann Finnell today has me thinkng........

This explains why CA and GA are so adamant to sit in the courtroom,

why CA wanted to meet with ICA ,after her little pow wow with the DT

why the STATE ATTORNEYs had NO OBJECTION to the Anthony's sitting in the courtroom

This really will be "must see tv"

Nite all...too much to drink on the WS tab...See you all tomorrow...

You know... I've smelled human decomp before and... once you do... it's permanently there. I can still "smell" it, you know? Like parvo in dogs... once you smell it, it never leaves. I have mixed feelings about subjecting people to the cans o' decomp smell but I like that the prosecution threw that out there. In front of ICA. And of course no reaction.

The laundry list of mitigating factors listed by Ann Finnell today has me thinkng........

This explains why CA and GA are so adamant to sit in the courtroom,

why CA wanted to meet with ICA ,after her little pow wow with the DT

why the STATE ATTORNEYs had NO OBJECTION to the Anthony's sitting in the courtroom

This really will be "must see tv"

That camera will not leave their faces when these accusations are made.
I wonder if LA will be sitting with them. It might land on him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove