2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad C on In Session just used the phrase "throw George and Cindy under the bus..."

lol - also thinks Casey will take the stand. Because she's the only one who can back up JBs 1 minute explanation of her actions

What are others' thoughts about what AF was alluding to about KC "used as a decoy and pawn by her parents?" My definition of a decoy is something/someone used as lure to trap. I'm really disturbed by this.....thoughts, anyone?
I don't know...maybe it was GA who stole the $$$ from CA, yet KC got the blame.

But then she's on CCTV stealing from Amy H.

I thought "decoy" was odd phrasing.

The Judge can not enforce any time limits on questioning or else he'd risk an appeal.....

BUT there is nothing that prohibits working sweatshop hours during voir dire.....especially when the attorneys are making their own hours by their line of questioning.

I agree. Things moved much faster yesterday after 4pm.

HHJP is just impressing the heck out of me! He is trying to be fair to the DT, to avoid appeal causes, etc., but he has no problem letting the DT know they are trying his patience, and he WILL hold them accountable for their BS, even if it means staying in court way after hours, to get this done...The DT better get it through their heads that HE is the judge- HE runs the courtroom- HE sets the rules! JB just makes himself look so foolish and inexperienced every time the judge has to stop and clarify what and how he can ask the juror these ridiculous theory questions. I realize this is a very serious case, but JB seems to want to get preapproval from the jurors for every little piece of his possible defense theories....not gonna happen with HHJP ruling the roost. This is NOT the trial, JB! JMO

B. Conway believes that ICA will take the stand. (He's on In Session right now)

BC saying the Anthonys are a "normal family" :eek: :eek:

He knows them very well. :liar:

If GA, CA and LA don't realize that they are all going under the bus they have their eyes superglued shut.

They have to know for sure KC is guilty and only they personally know if any or all of her alligations are true about abuse, being used as a decoy ect. NO ZG nobody but KC is responsible for Caylees death.

like we have all been saying for almost three years now they all lived in that house they know the truth. Kc didn't just one day become who she is.

Speaking of mitigating factors, perhaps ICA is not the only one getting a dose of reality today.

CA and GA are in a tough spot, trying to support the child that is blaming them for her situation. Guess ICA does not want any visits when she gets convicted. I don't care how bad your childhood is, nothing gives you the right to kill anyone, let alone your own child!!!!!

ICA had it better than most people, including jurors who had legitmate hardships.

hmmmmm. Good thought Turnadot. Also, how about the $4,000 deposit slip thing.....from the car GA sold....perhaps he took the money and blamed KC and they kind of had this "mom won't get mad at you" thing going on.

All the same though, still don't excuse duct taping your 2 year old and throwing her in the woods.

My ironing board is set up in front of the computer screen. You wouldn't believe how much ironing I am finding. Thank you judge for that last statement.

Cindy Anthony has to be quite upset at this time - and you know she is watching at least some of this coverage. Because SHE is going to be thrown right under that bus along with George and Lee.

I never thought this case could get MORE soap opera-ish than it already was. But today it did.

Using the child as a pawn and or scapegoat for the parents' misbehaviors is the most interesting one I heard.

Any thoughts on what this might be about?

ya know I would love right now for her to drive there and sit right behind the SA......a little family reunion.....

I was half listening earlier.. so did JB use first and last names for a guy on fb who is friends with the juror?? Uhh, i think that should be a big violation on the privacy of the juror, if JB could see the juror's wall then it is now not too many steps to saying who the guy is????

Jean C. says we can now figure out what JB's opening statements will be.

My jaw didn't drop. It did mouth the words ' oh you little b*$@^' though. No aha just nausea.

Are you saying they wasted an entire morning on ONE guy? ONE? JudgeBP wants to start on Tuesday and these attorneys can't even get through ONE in a morning!!!

The only defense they have is to STALL?

No no no.......she was a "decoy" at Target too....george was lurking near the check outline watching ica write the checks "if she knew what was good for her".........:innocent:

Speaking of mitigating factors, perhaps ICA is not the only one getting a dose of reality today.

CA and GA are in a tough spot, trying to support the child that is blaming them for her situation. Guess ICA does not want any visits when she gets convicted. I don't care how bad your childhood is, nothing gives you the right to kill anyone, let alone your own child!!!!!

ICA had it better than most people, including jurors who had legitmate hardships.

and her mom just put money in her account.....:banghead:

Anyone besides me, kind of, sort of, wishing CA and GA were there this morning? :giggle:

KC does this thing when she stands up. She balls her fists and holds her bent arms out and looks around by her feet, looking confused. It looks like she's trying to play Disney (or maybe Universal, lol) princess, holding her gown up and looking at the woodland creatures gathered by her feet. I know this sounds odd but if you watch for it I think you'll see what I mean.

Anyway it's annoying because I can really see that she's "acting" innocent/confused.

Just wanted to say I noticed that and thought it odd, but couldn't have described it as well as you did.

Hope the cameras are on GA/CA when her comments about them are discussed... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove