2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Evening Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great...this one speaks 5 words of English.

I'm sure JA is scared to object for fear of being called a racist in front of the world again.

her job pays but I am about ready to poke out my eyeball with a knitting needle

This woman might have a language issue.
Her co-workers said she is guilty.
She is hesitating when asked what she thinks...

So they let the one guy go, and this woman seems to have a language barrier so she'll probabyl go, maybe they can squeeze in another one or two tonight. Just saved an hour.

Anyone who can give us a quick lesson on screen grabbing? I saw it and could have grabbed it if I knew how!
TIA!

Hit CONTROL, ALTERNATE, PRINT SCREEN at the same time. Go to start, click on PAINT - click on EDIT, and the PASTE. The screen capture will show up and you save it as a JPEG. It will then show up in your "MY PICTURES.

why wasnt this juror dismissed for a language barrier? i missed parts of this day to babysit grandbaby

My opinion only, but if you cannot speak and understand English language you should not be a juror. That said, if you are an American, it is your civic duty to serve as a juror: Therefore, learn it. Not being snarky, just sayin...

This woman doesn't know english.
Coworkers talk about the case; KC's quilty as far as they're concerned.

This PJ seems to have a language problem. She "can't explain" what the people who talked to her about the case had told her.

This prosp juror...move on.

Have heard about her --- "almost every day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members