2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Evening Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH! I could scream! that fantastic intelligent POT juror get let go and we're STILL stuck with Miss I can't judge people?

Oh well....why am I surprised....pour some more syrup on the defense. :innocent:

You know who must be tired? ICA! She's missed her nap all week!

1173:

HHJP: you had some hardship issue you were going to check on.

my company only pays for three days.

HHJP: i take it if you were only paid for three days it would be financially hard?

yes.

HHJP: state?

no

HHJP: mr Baez?

no

HHJP: step outside for a minute sir. any objections? excused.

Another poor sap who sat all day for a two second.... Thank you and have a nice evening.

Company only pays for 3 days, has hardship. Why couldn't they get this info before bringing him back in and wasting more time?

Juror #1173: Company (Business Records Management) only pays for 3 days. Would pose financial hardship.

Excused for financial hardship.

that poor juror had to wait all day just to tell the judge he only gets paid for three days!

Juror 1173 - Up!

Bet the last guy is thinking "whaaaa...t" I am perfect. What's the matter with them.

Next one is a Sir - had some hardship issues you were going to mention. Business records management will only pay 3 days. HHJP, cannot manage if you were not being paid.
SA - no questions. DT - No questions.

unbelievable...these pj's that sit there all day instead of letting someone know first thing that there is a hardship....

Again, after theyve let other qualifiable jurors leave for the day.

Can someone give me another link to the livefeed. My computer won't let me open the CNN one!

: )

Anyone who can give us a quick lesson on screen grabbing? I saw it and could have grabbed it if I knew how!
TIA!

shift/printscreen grabs it/ copies it to clipboard (on my IBM keyboard.)

You than have to open a word document or notepad to paste the screen grab so you can see what you've got.

After that, I'm not sure to get it to a post...probably have to upload the pix to a photo site & then attach it.

:seeya: thanks y'all for watchin' & postin' for the rest of us who can't. :blowkiss:

1173 - excused cause - hardship

Next is 1367 - this is the lasy that approached JB at lunchtime the other day and spoke with him in Spanish. I didn't understand why she was allowed to continue - but I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak