2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Evening Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u discussed this matter w/others?

No. Now or in 2008? Yes. In 2008.

It's not likely because HHJP got really very testy and augmentative with Ashton. He made it clear that was his ruling end of story. HHJP reacts and treats Ashton totally differently than Mason. It's very apparent. Hopefully that means HHJP is trying to show he shows no bias towards the state.

I'm beginning to think, no matter how much I esteem the honorable judge, he may be overreacting in his attempt to show impartiality, being overly indulgent toward the defense and sometimes punitive to the prosecution. JMO

why dont they call the potential jurors that were asked to check on hardship first thing in the morning....this wouldve moved this so much faster, and left the evening hours open for true potential jurors....now that theyve dismissed most....

My next catch phrase for my children: Heed my admonition!

Ugh. I don't like this guy... I want the PJ back who wouldn't consider age...

Ha ha the pot juror called it an "excursion". Why does he keep asking if she is related to
Donald Trump...ummm, is her last name Trump?
think he was being funny. like she could get money from him.

he's not formed any opinions or impressions about ms. anthony?

opinion - nope

impression - yes. she might have done it, she might not have. not sure.

emma lols.
(very diplomatic)

Juror 1278 - Yes sir I am. Usual admonition - yes I heard you. Yes, but did you heed my admonitions. Yes, Sir.
Whoops - poor plumber tried to turn the water back on and sprung a leak on the 1st floor. Try again in about 40 minutes...sigh...

This guy thinks she is guilty but afraid to say so

I REALLY REALLY wish a pj would just outright say "I just can't get past someone not reporting their child missing for 31 days!" Please, someone just say it already!

Just back from getting 4 teeth extracted and a partial plunked in, with laughing gas...so bear with me!

Where are we? Last I was here, JB was exposing the pot. juror who had played in a band, made a CD and had bought so called murder memorabelia. Saw Jose use one of his 10 preemptive....so what has happened since?

Thanks in advance.

PS...my mouf herts! :(

why dont they call the potential jurors that were asked to check on hardship first thing in the morning....this wouldve moved this so much faster, and left the evening hours open for true potential jurors....now that theyve dismissed most....

There'd be 5 more if Cm had't whined about being too tired ...

Well if JB had the wool pulled over ICA's eyes as to how her guilt/innocence was being perceived by the general Public she knows different now.
Why doesn't this cameraman focus on her when the conversation is about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak