2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you discount their testimony if they sold their story...Oh ooooo, didn't ICA do just that with Caylee's photos, which Baez received payment for?...double edged sword...JMHO

Note to JB......this is not the Miss America Pageant.....

Please stop addressing the potential jurors as if they were modeling in the swimsuit portion of the competition.

Did she say she volunteered in a woman's shelter and assisted abused women to find resources?

ANY instance where JB asks someone's opinion on people who sell their stories is just....yeah.

Of course, I totally understand that he had to ask it. But yeah....oh, the irony

I see Ricardo, Kio and anyone else who has been PAID for an interview to be destroyed on the witness stand by the defense
The A's got paid for Photos....does that count as selling your story.

WTH is up with Baez????

WHO are you???? punctuated with giggle giggle...

"I'm going to ask you a very awkward question...who are you?"

Maybe it's just me...but I wouldn't find that awkward at all!

Wow, snarky look from JB to LDB during her objection.

Aside - I want to like this Juror, but I'm unsure of whether she has an agenda - to be there to "save" KC.

IMO She's tailoring her "who are you " answer to state why she would be a good juror. Hmmm.

I see Ricardo, Kio and anyone else who has been PAID for an interview to be destroyed on the witness stand by the defense

Ironic how many of the DT sold their stories to the media-----:maddening:

I am having vivid flashbacks of those smarmy guys in the nightclubs during my youth....

WTH is up with Baez????

WHO are you???? punctuated with giggle giggle...
He did that yesterday too. I get the question but IMHO its not appropriate. He's looking for the first three words that the person uses to describe himself/herself.

Oh good grief - I am going to ask you a very personal question - who are you? Juror 1312! LOL. Reeled off the facts, nurse likes the outdoors, two children grandchild, good close friends.
Can you describe how people act to stressful events? Cry, get depressed, that sort of thing. In your job and someone has died, have you had to tell a family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth