Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - Do you believe in PTSD

Juror - bit of a cynical giggle. Thinks there's a tendency to name something or treat something that may not exist

JB - Do you think people can compartmentalize their pain? Have you seen this?

Juror - Yes to both

Aside - KC at times looks angry. Has anything "gone down" in the past 15 minutes? I had to do a quick bit of programming here at the office and missed a lil bit :/ TIA

Where was JB going with people telling family about death? Not telling someone something that was bad? Hmmm....are they showing us they may use accidental death as a defense?

How do you evaluate when someone is telling the truth? Voice, looking at them, SA objecting...sidebar - yes.

Jose- how do you tell if someone is lying?

Me- If Casey's lips are moving - she's lying jmo

Baez really really needs to stop with the "looks" when an Objection is raised.

Noooooooo....JB getting snippy and wants a sidebar....

I can't believe work actually wants me to do some work (the nerve of them!!) LOL

Pot. juror can sometimes tell when someone is lying just by looking at them. I agree

I have a silly question. When the judge says sustained when prosecution objects does that mean he is for the projection not allowing the question to be answered.

Where is JB coming up with these open-ended, strange questions? He grates my last nerve. Kudos to all of you who have followed this case for years. I would have been mental by now.

He is asking very subjective questions - no specific way each person tells how they believe a person is telling the truth or not. IMO there is no right way.

Hello my fine friends - just got on - do we like this juror?

JB - Do you believe in PTSD

Juror - bit of a cynical giggle. Thinks there's a tendency to name something or treat something that may not exist

JB - Do you think people can compartmentalize their pain? Have you seen this?

Juror - Yes to both

Aside - KC at times looks angry. Has anything "gone down" in the past 15 minutes? I had to do a quick bit of programming here at the office and missed a lil bit :/ TIA

I think what is going down is...ICA no like this jurors answers! This may be a DT strike? JMO

Hmm, pot juror is asked "how do you tell when someone is lying?" and answers "I think you can tell sometimes by looking at them, whether they are crying, the inflection of their voice" JB wants to know more specifically "How can you tell by looking at them?" (paraphrasing) there's an objection and sidebar...

might be bad for ICA. Her body language SCREAMS liar, to me.

Lol, I got to see Baez' face twice when LDB objected. Then he asked for a sidebar. He's probably telling HHJP this would go much quicker if HHJP would make the state stop objecting to the DT's questions.

She is a nurse
has never had anything bad happen to her that she did not tell anyone about
she thinks PTS might be just a label for doctors
she is seen the mircle of "work" dogs in actions

I like her but i bet DT doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors