2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ's brother acquitted of armed robbery when he was very young. This helps to support why she has been inclined to believe that there may be more to the story and is not quick to assume KC is guilty.
I agree. IMO, there are a myriad of reasons why people think and feel the way they do, and say. This could be the reason she feels there's more to the KC story. It's not always because they are: trying to hide something, lying, stealth, over eager to be on the jury.

Of course no one here has suggested any of those are the only alternatives, I'm just giving my general opinion.

"Have you had the opportunity to observe someone who had just lost a loved one?"
Casey looks down and takes a slow, deep breath.

Post traumatic stress disorder??? is the DT going to go there?

She has a "problem" daughter and is a nurse. Will she bond with and be sympathetic with Cindy??

Thank you kindly to everyone who posts screen caps,quips, descriptions, and play by plays. :takeabow: They are a wonderful help for those of us unable to watch.

Mark my words, if this lady gets on the jury, I will place bets on a hung jury.

Can you tell me how people react when they lose a family member. She states the usual. Have you ever seen anything you think is in appropriate? No I have not. Do you believe in post traumatic stress disorder. Hesitant - thinks doctors are putting names on things. Can people compartmentalize their pain? Yes, I do. Even to highly stressful events. Yes, people react differently to stressful events.

And there we have it....as many times as JB has mentioned something bad happening that has never been shared...again...he is pre trying the case.

I love it!!

"You can tell someone is lying, by looking at them"

:lol:

Getting tired of Baez's eye rolling at LDB this am. He's a piece of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics