2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... this is going well, no? :banghead:

someone needs to explain to JB that rockers like skulls.

I live in south central illinois and lived in Hunington WV for about a year. Little sis lives in Nitro WV.

Wow...mom lives in St. Albans (I moved here from there as matter of fact) and I was raised in a small town on the Wabash river in Illinois. Went to jr. college near Carbondale....sorry mods for the o/t but its such a small world.

Now, what does it matter to this case whether or not this guy recorded any of music???? I mean really Baez.

And I keep getting from the DT that she's guilty, death or life in prison seems to the be key here. Wonder how <mod snip> feels about that????

They are digging up dirt on everyone.

Rosalie.........has your husband made much selling his murderabilia???

DOH - I think this guy is a strike. in jail, serial killer toy, and I think he was referring to the Eileen Warnos movie (she/serial killer). Let him go Jose and stop wasting time!

MOO

Mel

Baez said 3 weeks ago he wrote a review of a movie regarding a serial killer on the internet.

Oh nice. Real nice JB...

Now I get the review questions. JB is doin' his usual great lawyerin' stuff.

Finally got his Perry Mason moment. *INSERT GAGGING FACE*

rut ro - seems JB's team has gone through this guy's purchased list on Amazon.

He bought a toy figure that is sitting in an electric chair - bought it for his grandson (?) is part of a comic book series - must be portraying a scene from the comic book

Now talking about a movie review about a crime that took place where he lived. Referred to serial killers in his review.

rut ro

I'm going to say he's likely outta here. I can't see DT keeping this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay