2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 minute break so both sides can agree to maybe shortening the process.

Could JB's reasons for not wanting to work Saturday's be because of his religion?

When a thread closes...can a link be provided to the side bar thread and vice versa so we can quickly transport ourselves? Pretty please?

:wave: RR0004

Oh I like that too, am I too spoiled by the Mods at WS? I think maybe I am...I love the buffet. :blowkiss:

:tyou: Mods :cool2:

Could JB's reasons for not wanting to work Saturday's be because of his religion?

According to the interview in insessions...He devotes 6 1/2 days to this....the 7th day he plays with his family (hint: not good at math or hasn't caught on that we only have 7 days a week)

Too bad the jurrors are not seated there is a Bon Jovi concert tomorrow night in Orlando. HHJP could have gotten tickets, back stage I bet.

could also be lazy...if they keep dragging this out with endless questions and chitchat....oh well....:maddening: If we have to do it so do they...:great:

When a thread closes...can a link be provided to the side bar thread and vice versa so we can quickly transport ourselves? Pretty please?

I did provide a link when I closed it and still some posts snuck in there! You guys are quicker than my beaming device, I swear! :yow:

I think we'll be seeing a June start at the rate they're going.

There is one provided. Just a few posts get up afterward on the thread, so, scroll up after refresh.

Thank you mods, and my fellow sleuthers for clearing it up for me. Much appreciated.

Ummm....love ya, RR0004...but links have been provided....:truce:

See.....my JUMP! isn't so funny after all, huh?

:floorlaugh::great:

Court seal still displayed so maybe coming back?

I think they have to return for scheduling purposes. There's 33 folks in the hall, (I would think) waiting for court to be over, and for instructions for tomorrow.

(If I'm understanding things correctly...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobkat107