2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did provide a link when I closed it and still some posts snuck in there! You guys are quicker than my beaming device, I swear! :yow:
I believe ya...probably didn't refresh enough...or look back far enough...just saw "closed".
MWA!

They'll definitely be back as Judge Perry only called a recess and he said he will be waiting out the back (probably having a strong coffee) he has not adjourned court for the day.

Lost track due to a work meeting....can anyone post the final "in" tally for today?

I did provide a link when I closed it and still some posts snuck in there! You guys are quicker than my beaming device, I swear! :yow:

*nod* post #410 that is how i got here...or i would still be lost :)

that's great, i finally get here from work & they go for a recess LOL

wftv have got the seal back up - so they've realised that court is not over for the day - they jumped the gun on that one lol

They'll definitely be back as Judge Perry only called a recess and he said he will be waiting out the back (probably having a strong coffee) he has not adjourned court for the day.

Maybe grabbing a snack, looking up case law.

I know cnn live will give that horrible sound public t.v. does at midnight, or used to, the long beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep that wakes you up so you can turn the t.v. off. It really means they are off air. Haven't heard it yet, so cnn live is waiting with us.

:seeya:
Hi everyone. I am pretty new to this forum and loving it! I never knew there were so many weirdos like me who live, eat, and breathe all things true crime. This is my favorite part of the process, getting the perp to justice.

I have been watching the trial and following the threads, and I have to say I am so surprised at how unprofessional JB is in the courtroom. If I was KC I would want my attorney to be the picture of decorum. Of course she can do no wrong so why would she need a professional acting attorney? She is planning to walk away so she just needs people to amuse her while she has to be in court right? :floorlaugh:

Edited to add: The term weirdo is meant very affectionately. :crazy:

could also be lazy...if they keep dragging this out with endless questions and chitchat....oh well....:maddening: If we have to do it so do they...:great:

Just think - all day deposing pot jurors and then they have to go home and read all the posts on WS!

:floorlaugh:

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads