2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason makes me laugh, I mean seriously, is he up to the rigors of a trial?

I thought someone had said that she was in her 60's. If so, she had her children when she was very young and this might just be to the SA's advantage as she most likely had to take a lot of responsibilities at an early age. I'm on the fence about her and was surprised that the state didn't object.

moo

She said she finished 11th grade. I am guessing her first born was during that time. Women married young back in the day. The difference between this lady and Casey is this lady probably got married then had 2 more kids, and took responsibility for them fully. And her life was much harder than Casey's was. I'll bet she will think Casey was a spoiled rich kid who had it made and was too greedy and bratty to even realize it.

Maybe they stepped in a pile of horsechit that was hiding behind the cart???

It'll sneak up on ya if you're not watching.

Yes and was just diagnosed with a Z score of -2.3 for my spine and hip bone density. Not sure I can make some of the trial coverage.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm a -2.7...never mind...I'm sure that doesn't help....LOL

I drag mine all over the house. The other day my husband came home from work and caught me watching in bed, still in my gown, surrounded by food wrappers and two empty coffee mugs, and my hair frazzled. Embarrassing to say the least!

I recovered quickly though and told him since our baby was with grandma, I was having some me time.

Oh I so can relate....
Hello my Name is GetSmart and I am addicted to Websleuths / Live Casey Court Feeds ..

It has been 30 minutes since I had a fix

It's 5:19, did they mean 5:15 or 6:15 to come back?

Or 5:25 or 6:25?

I think I have heard too much litigating today, can you tell? :crazy:

I drag mine all over the house. The other day my husband came home from work and caught me watching in bed, still in my gown, surrounded by food wrappers and two empty coffee mugs, and my hair frazzled. Embarrassing to say the least!

I recovered quickly though and told him since our baby was with grandma, I was having some me time.

Oh, thank you. I feel like no one understands why I'm still in my bathrobe.

I don't understand why they don't leave the cameras on and the mics during recess. It is a public courtroom with no expectation of privacy.

not necessarily... the newsites have live blogging and they were telling them they could hear (at least the one I have on... wesh)

Everyone should remain real quite when the mics are left on and maybe they won't notice us taking notes...lol.

It's 5:19, did they mean 5:15 or 6:15 to come back?

Or 5:25 or 6:25?

I think I have heard too much litigating today, can you tell? :crazy:

I believe they said at 6:15 their time

I just got power back on after 2+ hours... What did I miss.. What number are they up tp on the keeper list??

I've been off too but I gather 11 have been accepted and they will question 3 more tonight.

There seriously needs to be a code for when the mics are still on! :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member