2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were taking a 10 min break and then coming back to do the final 3? Did I miss something?

She said she finished 11th grade. I am guessing her first born was during that time. Women married young back in the day. The difference between this lady and Casey is this lady probably got married then had 2 more kids, and took responsibility for them fully. And her life was much harder than Casey's was. I'll bet she will think Casey was a spoiled rich kid who had it made and was too greedy and bratty to even realize it.

Good to that she had worked in hospitals - I wondered had she ever been near the morgue.

How funny was it when she said "my boyfriend"? That was cute.

sound in court room just terminated...dang I was getting good listening to the chatter.

LOL :floorlaugh:

Now undoubtedly, we'll have to have a sidebar upon HHJP's return, so the DT can whine and moan again about being caught acting like 2 year olds in the courtroom. It's always EVERYBODY else's fault you know. No personal responsibility at all. :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

<Unusual persons>

I have to wonder if CM is still having "fun"? :waitasec:

No one back in the courtroom yet. Looks like the 10 minute break is not really 10 minutes. Lol.

I drag mine all over the house. The other day my husband came home from work and caught me watching in bed, still in my gown, surrounded by food wrappers and two empty coffee mugs, and my hair frazzled. Embarrassing to say the least!

I recovered quickly though and told him since our baby was with grandma, I was having some me time.

AHHHH "the good life" :floorlaugh:

It's close to 5:30pm in Florida and they've got 3 more PJs to go through for the day. This is going to take at least another three hours!

How many PJs do they have to have before they go on to round 3?

I drag mine all over the house. The other day my husband came home from work and caught me watching in bed, still in my gown, surrounded by food wrappers and two empty coffee mugs, and my hair frazzled. Embarrassing to say the least!

I recovered quickly though and told him since our baby was with grandma, I was having some me time.

I feel ya. My hubby just enthusiastically announced that he was planning to WORK FROM HOME the next two weeks. EEEEK. I was not nearly as enthused as he was. I am like REALLY? Ummmmmmmmmm...that sounds great...darn

HHJP did say 15 after. Not sure what might be going on. Going to check twitter. OK.. nothing from the press on there. Just waiting.

I hate it when they sneak up on you like that.

I completely gave up pretending ,since my husband comes home off and on throughout the day.
I just finally told him I was hooked and it was no different from his urge to go snowboarding or rock climbing.
The new RA meds are kickin' my butt,so he hasn't complained......yet :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members