2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 min recess. Casey is up and rubbing those forearms like she has some godawfull arthritis or something. What is up with that? Does she do it consciously, and what is she trying to portray? A handicapped defendant with hand/ wrist/ arm/ elbow troubles?
I really can't stand her to the point now where I not only don't believe anything that comes from her mouth, I also don't beleive her gestures and expressions.
JMO

abbie

wasn't there a character in shakespeare who could not stop rubbing his arms, attempting to get the rid of the haunting body memory of his murder of someone, his father maybe?

little weak on the barb.

did anyone see ica grab DF hand right after that little strechy thing she does...DS was going to use her mouse and ica grabbed hold of it....

ICA pled guilty but JB quoted an historic piece of case law to retract the guilty plea 5 minutes later and HHJP told the DT to take all the time they need to cross-examing the PJs...

Ohh outside of my dream when I nodded off? No. :D

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

that is hilarious!!

You aren't talking about Lady MacBeth are you and out out damned spot are you?

Is AF up next? Maybe I'll need a longer break. She'll repeat everything HHBP just said and then ask for mercy for Miss Anthony aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh

wasn't there a character in shakespeare who could not stop rubbing his arms, attempting to get the rid of the haunting body memory of his murder of someone, his father maybe?

little weak on the barb.

I believe it was McBeth...out out dam spot.....my one and only ability to quote Shakespeare...and I do it poorly hated him......

little weak on the barb.

Not the blood, re: Lady MacBeth?

did anyone see ica grab DF hand right after that little strechy thing she does...DS was going to use her mouse and ica grabbed hold of it....

I think ICA was trying to show her that her hands were cold but the attorney wasn't concerned with that and started writing on her tablet. I don't thin ICA understands that the attorneys are not babysitters.

Thanks SOTS! :seeya: The Sister State Attorney is present! :giggle:

Is AF up next? Maybe I'll need a longer break. She'll repeat everything HHBP just said and then ask for mercy for Miss Anthony aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh

Care to join me in lunges? Or just squats if you like.....
Years from now if I ever hear her voice I know I'll start lunges, could prove embarrassing....:floorlaugh:

Actually, IMO, AF is probably one of the better attorneys for ICA. She makes sound sense, can quote case law, is fair-minded and shows good skill and judgement in representing her client. Unlike JB and CM (who both have there positive attributes - really there are some) she doesn't get to annoying when she speaks for extended periods of time.

Uh oh, MURDER of a young child...DT don't like that...

Care to join me in lunges? Or just squats if you like.....
Years from now if I ever hear her voice I know I'll start lunges, could prove embarrassing....:floorlaugh:

running in place for me .......slowly - I'm old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members