2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: lets bring 1251 back in. I believe the State will inquire.

JA: good afternoon. a few questions for you. as the judge told you in the dp phase if we get there, your job will be to weigh the agg and mit. the judge at the point would discuss with you that an aggrivating factor is the tender age of the child. I understand you do have a young grandchild. do you have any concern that the murder of a young child...

?

HHJP: you may.

side bar.

WOW......JA going for the jugular this morning. Tender age...murder of a young child. Planting seeds of his own.

Well played!

What's the matter now - does the DT object to this description of the murder of a small child? Uhhhhh what else would you call it?

hahah! JA was thwarting AF's plan and she is PO'd. :lol:

AF objected so fast when JA said "the fact that this was the murder of a child"

Listen to this smarty pants - where were you when we were struggling to explain to Beach how to have two windows playing side by side....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Oh I feel so dumb now.....
I kinda remember this...but can't seem to remember where it says "cascade"?

While we're on break can someone please tell me what the sad story is regarding the mechanic student? I know it's in the threads somewhere but it will take ages to find!

I've got to run out for about 20 minutes. Can someone please recap for me while I'm gone? I need it for my juror recap notes. Thank you!!

What's the matter now - does the DT object to this description of the murder of a small child? Uhhhhh what else would you call it?

Pretty soon they'll want all mention of Caylee's age to be prohibited b/c it's prejudicial to poor Casey...

But PLEASE consider Casey's tender age (of 22!) as a mitigating circumstance!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Doctor:
What is it she does now? Look how she rubs her hands.

Gentlewoman:
It is an accustom'd action with her, to seem thus
washing her hands. I have known her continue in this a quarter of
an hour.

Lady Macbeth:
Yet here's a spot.

Doctor:
Hark, she speaks. I will set down what comes from her, to
satisfy my remembrance the more strongly.

Lady Macbeth:
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then
'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.—Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and
afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our
pow'r to accompt?—Yet who would have thought the old man to
have had so much blood in him?

Macbeth Act 5, scene 1, 26–40

Did that seriously happen? I'm back and forth between the office and kitchen.

yup -ICA wanted to boohoo and get some attention and DS basically ignored her
:floorlaugh:

I think ICA was trying to show her that her hands were cold but the attorney wasn't concerned with that and started writing on her tablet. I don't thin ICA understands that the attorneys are not babysitters.

Yeah but they should at least try and show compassion for their client. Regardless of what people might think, everyone including the most horific and evil people in society (and I am not at all convinced that ICA falls into that category) has a right to a decent and effective legal team/advisor.

What's more it is imperative that you build up a rapport with your client so you can effectively communicate and liaise. Showing compassion is a good way to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff