2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't there a character in shakespeare who could not stop rubbing his arms, attempting to get the rid of the haunting body memory of his murder of someone, his father maybe?

little weak on the barb.
Ooooohhhhhhhhh I have been wanting to say this!!! I can't watch at times without thinking about that very thing......
I had some trouble with Will, too, but wasn't it Lady McBeth ...and she was rubbing her hands and the "spot" was something like "blood on her hands"?
I may be all wrong ..........but , yeah, the thought surely came to my mind
( JMO...I am certainly not a body language expert, either)

See my avatar...that's how I feel right now. My PC acting up..lol

So JA has to say alleged but AF did not yesterday she said a child was killed.

Actually, IMO, AF is probably one of the better attorneys for ICA. She makes sound sense, can quote case law, is fair-minded and shows good skill and judgement in representing her client. Unlike JB and CM (who both have there positive attributes - really there are some) she doesn't get to annoying when she speaks for extended periods of time.

I care to differ - I think she is fair yes, and does get very annoying when speaking for long periods of time - I am driven to doing lunges and that is pretty hard when I am :doh: and :pullhair: at the same time.

And no madam, you are not coming down with something you have been talking non stop for five days already!!!:banghead:

The PJ is smarter than AF and will get annoyed -

Is AF up next? Maybe I'll need a longer break. She'll repeat everything HHBP just said and then ask for mercy for Miss Anthony aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh

Funny...when HHJP called AF up, my first thought was great...I can go clean for about an hour! :floorlaugh:

Were any PTs seated this morning? As of yesterday there were only 8 or 9 PTs.

Is anyone watching on TV? Is so what channel?

Dang one day I am at home and can't find on real TV.

Thanks

Ms Finnell you are on dangerous ground if you talk to this PJ as if she is a child...

OMG...she only sees her granddaughter twice a year....so....what??? She's not that close to her so it won't bother her to see and hear horror stories about Caylee??? I want her gone. GONE!!!
That answer left me shaking my head.

I just feel this woman really wants to be on this jury..maybe not a bad thing, but it is bugging me for some reason.

yup -ICA wanted to boohoo and get some attention and DS basically ignored her
:floorlaugh:

you know I wonder if she is coming down with the same thing that AF has?--earlier it looked like she was complaining to DS about her throat hurting...would that postpone this further??????

"alleged" victim?

Sorry but the Defendant (no matter who she/he is) is entitled to a presumption of innocence. The Prosecution must prove their case BARD. The Prosecution I am almost certain bear the burden of showing that a crime was committed since I don't understand the Defence to have conceded this.

Therefore, for the purposes of court proceedings at least, this remains an "alleged murder" at the current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff