2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...she only sees her granddaughter twice a year....so....what??? She's not that close to her so it won't bother her to see and hear horror stories about Caylee??? I want her gone. GONE!!!

I thought that was totally bizzarro also, especially since she speaks with her daughter daily (or am I confusing jurors?)

I believe only one so far Leila but if I'm wrong I'll be quickly corrected.
I am unable to count and laugh at the same time....

Even her daughter in NH was aware of the case, which makes me think it was a discussed issue...

We have posters here from all over the globe so it's not unheard of that someone in NH would be aware of the case. JMO.

10 min recess. Casey is up and rubbing those forearms like she has some godawfull arthritis or something. What is up with that? Does she do it consciously, and what is she trying to portray? A handicapped defendant with hand/ wrist/ arm/ elbow troubles?
I really can't stand her to the point now where I not only don't believe anything that comes from her mouth, I also don't beleive her gestures and expressions.
JMO

abbie

Carpal tunnel from writing, writing, writing all day? Being a paralegal wannabe is hard, don't 'cha know?

Seeing her grandchild infrequently is not unusual! She lives in New Hampshire. I'm sure if she could see her more, then she would!

Bumping this. Know that some organized WSer will help Kaylynn out here - these profiles are priceless!

I agree - first thing I check every days is the current news and the thread on jurors selected

This scale thing is gonna be brought up for a reason for appeal (i can see RB using it for one)...this is stupid.

I hate giving an opinion on a scale b/c my scale can be different from yours.

OMG...she only sees her granddaughter twice a year....so....what??? She's not that close to her so it won't bother her to see and hear horror stories about Caylee??? I want her gone. GONE!!!

She might have to travel across the country to see her grandkid.

We have posters here from all over the globe so it's not unheard of that someone in NH would be aware of the case. JMO.

I understand that, but to have it come to mind immediately, tells me they had talked about it to some extent. And we here are not the average juror, I would guess. JMO.

I believe they talked about it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members