2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first day I'm actually listening/watching live and now I can certainly see why it's taking so long............talk a little faster, and less questions please!!

AF is the one that takes so long to go through her questioning. After hearing it more than three times it becomes background noise

CAYLEE%2BANTHONY%2B3.jpg

"Does that make sense?" Sidenote: My dear Uncle gets really ticked off when you ask him if something "makes sense." His retort is always, "I'm 81. I'm not an idiot!"

Sorry but the Defendant (no matter who she/he is) is entitled to a presumption of innocence. The Prosecution must prove their case BARD. The Prosecution I am almost certain bear the burden of showing that a crime was committed since I don't understand the Defence to have conceded this.

Therefore, for the purposes of court proceedings at least, this remains an "alleged murder" at the current time.
Caylee Marie Anthony was duct taped then bagged and tossed out like trash. The ME determined the manner of death to be homicide. Caylee Marie Anthony is not an alleged victim; she was killed by another human being, which means she is a victim.

Ann Finnell does NOT have a southern accent...... IMO

"Do you think mercy would be an appropriate consideration for you as a juror?"

"Would you consider mercy when rendering a decision?"
:waitasec:

Maybe because this is ICA's trial, they have to say "alleged murder" and therefore ICA's "alleged victim"? Since she hasn't been convicted of this murder she can't have a victim?

think it plays to them and that it isn't a crime unless you have a cause of death????

I guess the DT doesn't want Caylee referred to as a "victim" if their theory is accident??? :dunno:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This infuriates me!!! So ICA can be seen as a "victim" but Caylee can't???

Sorry but the Defendant (no matter who she/he is) is entitled to a presumption of innocence. The Prosecution must prove their case BARD. The Prosecution I am almost certain bear the burden of showing that a crime was committed since I don't understand the Defence to have conceded this.

Therefore, for the purposes of court proceedings at least, this remains an "alleged murder" at the current time.

Perhaps you did not hear that the Medical Examiner listed Caylee Marie Anthony's death a homicide, not an alleged homicide. The death certificate is a legal document.

AF, give it up already... you are not smarter then a 5th grader!

She answered she would not show a mercy sentence of LWOP even with mitigating, and aggravating circumstances. Oh, wait...now she says she could go with mercy. I hope she makes it, but answers just sound too perfect.

Keep in mind, this juror never heard AF's questions before. We are bored with the same information.

Amazing that 6 days later and AF still doesn't have laryngitis yet. :innocent:

I disagree. Just because she don't see her grandkids much don't mean she don't love them any less. My grandmother lives in Jacksonville and can only come see her when I'm on break from college and I really do care about her about the same way if I lived close to her.

I didn't say it....she did. Whatever....I'll just say I hope she is not on this jury. Caylee deserves better.

AF is the one that takes so long to go through her questioning. After hearing it more than three times it becomes background noise

No kidding. Redundant questions also, imo.

I know that. I guess, for this woman, absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder!! :sick:

Seeing the remains of a 2 yr. old.....hearing horrific facts of how Caylee likely died.....won't bother her that much because, after all, she only sees her granddaughter a couple of times a year! :banghead:

I don't think she meant it the way it sounded. I can look at pictures of murdered victims without associating them with someone I love. I think it's horrible but I don't have nightmares. Maybe because I used to a nurse? Some people can look at bad things and compartmentalize.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This infuriates me!!! So ICA can be seen as a "victim" but Caylee can't???

thats the rule in Anthonyland....:maddening::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member