2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann, I'm about to "naturally die of natural causes" if I have to listen to your voice much longer. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm at about a 9 right now.

My two Yorkies are chewing on bully stix, I am thinking about chewing on one too. She is driving me nuts.

:doh:

I meant to say that I don't think this PJ likes AF.

I think I know what you are saying..This is a well seasoned lady, in retirement, and doesnt appreciate AF's lecturing as it appears this lady understands exactly what all this means..and finds it rather demeaning:rocker:

What's with the "can you consider mercy?" Did KC "consider mercy" when she murdered Caylee? :maddening::maddening::maddening:

she is fine with me.... willing to look at all the facts.. willing to consider death...

doesn't tweep or teet or facebook...

love that doesn't tweep or teet!! Also the other day HHJB said tweetering. So cute.

Whatever that motion is that the DT keeps using when the state challenges a PJ....is basically saying the SA is a liar, right??

And, the guy yesterday that sold memorabilia....JB flat out called him a liar. Why was HHJP so snippy over the state claiming the same thing about Mr. Actor college guy?

Not only calling the SA a "liar" but claiming to KNOW for sure what their REAL reason is..JB didn't hint it MAY be due to his "age" but said for sure it was..That's really galling! :banghead:

I am AT a 9 with all the complaints here about AF talking, repeating the same questions, etc., etc.

Sorry, she is bringing out our belittling and cajoling characteristics...we'll try to behave.

Anyone else starting to hear "the teacher" from Charlie Brown?????
"Wah wah woh wah wah wah..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member