2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to hazard a guess that the state will not object to this juror and the defense will try their hardest to find a reasonable objection that the judge would consider.

She seems comfortable in her skin and asserting her opinion regardless of whether someone else may not share that opinion.

I have the impression that this PT is nervous considering the circumstances she's in, being questioned. But her answers are firm for the most part. She's beginning to get a little more comfortable and confident in her answers.

I know I can rest assured that ICA won't be able to pull ANY shenaningans when my FAVORITE deputy is on the job. **Loves Her!!*** (my favorite deputy, NOT ICA)

1429 former nurse's aide, drove catering truck, supply clerk in hospital, environmental services in hospital.....retired 6 yrs. ago.

She likes to take her dog for a walk every day........being sequestered neither she or the dog probably won't be happy, imo.

PJ worked as a nurse's aide, catering truck at construction sites/roach coach, supply clerk in hospital, also as an environmental svc person... Last worked full time 6 years ago.

PJ is retired, was a nurses aide, drove a catering truck...JA: roach coach... etc...she last worked 6 years ago.

Nurses aid, Roach coach driver once. Retired six years ago.

I pity you all with the storms but at this point don't know if it would be a blessing or a curse?????? I keep leaving and come back to AF....same thing different person.....:maddening::maddening::maddening:

It was a blessing. :)

Woah...did JA basically use JB's line to turn on the charm? He even did his chuckle!

Well, it's best to just turn off the speakers.

I did :seeya:

I have this feeling that ,even if we get the jury picked,the DT will pull something to stop the trial from starting next week.

she works out at the gym
gardens
boyfriend owns his own home
take her dog for a walk
goes to the beach
homebody
not a social butterfly at all

I like her a lot

divorced 14 years....lives with boyfriend for 12 years...he is retired

She likes to garden, workout, and walk her dog...go to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy