2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we for sure ending this at 5pm?

I'm ready for this jury to be sworn in and AF seems to be taking forever!

Can't believe we are so close though..It has been a long 3 years!

Can one PT just one please say....

"Yes maam and no matter how many more ways you ask it the answer will be the same. Can you move this along."

What's with the "can you consider mercy?" Did KC "consider mercy" when she murdered Caylee? :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Really after hearing all the evidence against her you just say have mercy on her and then what? Not guilty? No way. I can see LWOP, but why all the asking about it. Wouldn't the person be having mercy on her by not giving her the DP?

PJ again I say is a follower, she will go along with the majority in their deliberations

They keep questioning her comprehension far more than any other PJ I've heard.

why does AF call it victim impact "evidence"? It can't be used, why not just call it victim impact statements. It could be very confusing hearing the word evidence and then being told you cant use it.

If I were AF, I would not worry about people getting upset about victim impact statements. CA, GA and LA have forgotten all about Caylee, why would anyone want to listen to them at the penalty phase? I don't think I will be moved by any victim impact testimony they would care to give.

I'm about to lose signal on mine.

I pity you all with the storms but at this point don't know if it would be a blessing or a curse?????? I keep leaving and come back to AF....same thing different person.....:maddening::maddening::maddening:

UUuuuuuggghhhh . . . I usually try not to whine about anyone on this case . . . but I have to say that when AF asked about "aggravating circumstances" . . . . I was swearing out loud that I am finding AF to be the aggravating circumstance of the entire juror voir dire! (sorry, I will be nice)

I wish we could see the PJ to see their body language. Maybe from neck down would be good.

general voir dire now

fwiw the wesh reporter said the woman looked to be in her late 50s with long grey hair to her shoulders (not as old as she sounds)

my issue is AF has this realllyyyyy calmingggggg voice. I wish I could hire her to read me to sleep every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy