2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for someone who supposedly is in a flurried hurry to seat a jury, hhjp spends a lot of time splaining stuff and doing his own voix doir (or however you spell it).

good afternoon all!!!

Can anyone post a brief synopsis of this morning's session? Did I miss anything huge?

2uivv2q.jpg

Hahaha. Poor woman trying to keep her eyes open. Someone needs to get her some toothpicks.

Listening to these jurors does make me feel like I must be a bit weird. Surely I can't be the only person in the world who looks up stuff on the internet, follows blogs, reads and watches the news, etc.??

Tink

AF did NOT like HHJPs descriptions of weighing the aggr/mitig. factors DAGGERS

FINALLY someone admits they don't know the difference between mitigating and aggravating!

Just wait. AF will take a good hour to thoroughly explain them. :banghead:

:floorlaugh: need a little break after lunch

Finnell is constantly sighing and giving off "exhausted" clues...hey Ann...we'd be done by now, if you hadn't been so long-winded! Geesh!

I think this woman would be potential foreperson if she makes it on. I really, really like her.

I keep trying to place her voice and it just came to me!!! reminds me of nurse jackie!!! (is that edie falco??)

I'm starting to feel a bit sensitive and even "huffy" over all the slurs about "bloggers"!

Well, they are the lowest of the low...doncha' know? :dunno: How dare they express their opinion on things? How dare they be interested in something to the point of finding out the facts? Ya, know what? If it wasn't for "those bloggers" none of this ever would have happened. (The circus)

:great:

HHJP: different factors will be given different weight to the factors it is up to you to decide that. any problem following those instructions?

I don't think I would have any problems.

( Why can't some of these instructions be said all at once? Really? ) :sigh: I might have to give myself a time out. At this point, we can all read back on the threads and see the questions being asked...we don't have the new answers tho'...

Finally she said she would stop saying "think"...thank you!

HHJP: any problems voting for death?

not if the evidence is clear.

HHJP: fair answer. on the other hand if the evidence was LWOP could you recommend that?

I could.

HHJP: We want to know you will use the law as I have given you. whether you give them great weight or no weight that is up to you. using the tools I give you how you want to weigh it is soley up to you. do you understand?

yes.

HHJP: before the state and the defense are going to ask questions and we just came back from lunch and the attorneys will question you.

alright.

all rise.

recess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads