2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so very obvious that HHJP gives JA the hardest time. There must be something behind it. It has caused me to feel a bit negative about HHJP...not really negative...hard to put into words...just makes me sad, I guess, cuz I don't feel it is fair.

I really think it looks that way because JB et al. take so much coddling. JA is a professional. mo

YIKES - I have NO sound!!???! cnn live

It is so very obvious that HHJP gives JA the hardest time. There must be something behind it. It has caused me to feel a bit negative about HHJP...not really negative...hard to put into words...just makes me sad, I guess, cuz I don't feel it is fair.

it reminds me of when I worked with my mom for my first job.....she was freaking BRUTAL with me, everyone else could get away with anything but one squeak of mistake out of me was met with Serious Disciplinary Action and a Very Serious Talk About Responsibility.

I've thought of that many times with HHJP smackin' down JA for doing much less than JB. it might be a protege type thing.

Eek, what was the question that he answered "NO" to, my brain blocked out AF's question? TIA

I know this is immature but every time I see "AF" I just think "Aunt Flo"

Uh uh...wants to hear her testify...would have a problem if she does not...

I think it was the way AF asked the question..OF course he would like to hear the defendent speak, to hear her side.....however, He is able to put it aside IF the law says she does not have to...I say its agood thing she asked that followup question..or else JP would have over ruled DT's challenge..

I apologize, but I AM going to HAVE to steal your new word--mitigationally. Please check with me before you use it anymore. I really like the word and want it now. MMMMM...OK?

Feel free. :)

I can make up more.

I'm sitting here thinking if I was a juror and during questioning by the DT I would fall a sleep with CM, JB I would be offended, angered, and find it comic relief all at the same time, then when LDB came up I would be oh wow finally someone who I can follow. This would leave an unconscious impression to trust and believe everything LDB witness is testifying to verses Defense witness.

excellent point. you'd think the dt would understand this.

1001 states nothing in his background that would keep him from being fair and impartial.

I woke up at 4 a.m. dreaming the whole thing, everyone in the Courtroom too.

Do I need intervention much? :loser:

Me too but what really annoyed me was that I needed to get up in an hour and turn my computer on to be ready to watch the real thing...:banghead:

Can you imagine the state we will be in by the end of June????:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333