2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP was downright nasty with Mr. George IMO. I don't get it. The DT are so cavalier, they are clearly making every attempt to undermine the court and HHJP always is respectful. I have seen him bite off the head of JA and now my buddy Mr. George. I don't get it...

I hadn't notice the Judge being anywhere near disrespectful. Maybe I'm not paying too much on the trial
(I'm currently writing a 8 page paper on alligators for class and watching this at the same time)

An eye for an eye would not matter in this case so why ask?
Honestly, wouldn't it be better to ask if the PJ would prefer to stuff Casey in trash bags and throw her on the side of the road for months?

Thank you PJ#1409... don't give AF a number for her silly scale question.

Just think before social media...some of these people would be the jurors. We would have never known some facts about these people without it.

Todays magic words is "cart before the horse."
When you hear that word SCREAM REAL LOUD.

No, Blue, we all say it with her really loud and then do these:

tequila-shots.jpg

http://www.eveningflavors.com/DynamicImages/Blogs/BrewTalk/tequila-shots.jpg

Patty, My cousin was from Bradinton. We emailed about this case. She passed away from a brain tumor and I miss her so much. She stayed in touch to the end. when I saw you were from B......it brought back the times we posted each other.

Wow the storm has completely knocked out our cable... No tv Internet or phone. Hooray for 3G or I wouldn't be here either. Horrible storms!

I had to run out to Target of all places for my Mom.

Did I miss anything good?
Did Grandma of the 2 yr. old make it??
tia

I am Diag ADD and let me tell you There is no way i could sit still through all this .. I could just see myself.. spacing out during one of her ?? and come back ... huh?

Am I the only one who mutes it when AF is questioning the PJ? It's painful.:banghead:

I am Diag ADD and let me tell you There is no way i could sit still through all this .. I could just see myself.. spacing out during one of her ?? and come back ... huh?

I understand that. I have Asperger syndrome as well as ADHD (still wonder how I still manage a 2.4 GPA right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333