2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
state does not want him either, but feels that he is more damaging to the DT. I agree. He flat out said "Your age should not matter betwen right and wrong" "I am FOR the DP" Clearnly disapproves of his mother being married to someone in jail. "A atheisst" Will make that poor lady from yesterday want off of this trial quicker then greese lightening. Has never had something happen to him that he did not tell someone. Even his family knows about the TN charge.

Okay so can anyone tell me how old this PJ is and what year his pot charge was? He sounds pretty young. In canada your juvie record does not hold up in adult court.

:tyou: logicalgirl :bow:

So, there really was a pot juror? :floorlaugh:

Did the Judge overrule Baez?

Yes, the guy is in for now.

I don't really know if that should be considered a lie if it happened when he was young and as to how it sounds as though it was expunged from his record. Thoughts anyone?

I thought this guy was perfect for defense. What?

they moved to strike and then had to use a peremptory challenge on the dui guy yesterday - I think if they didn't do the same today there would have been beau coup trouble - and maybe precedent for other actions

Okay so can anyone tell me how old this PJ is and what year his pot charge was? He sounds pretty young. In canada your juvie record does not hold up in adult court.

He is 22, so yeah he was young.

I thought this guy was perfect for defense. What?

He says he is analytical, thinks things through, then admits to not divulging his legal history.... so he obviously didn't just think it was no big deal or he would have mentioned it.... he avoided telling them for a reason beyond embarrassment. Deceptive? I don't think I know anyone who has reached 22 without having some opinion about the DP!

Did I understand that LE just let this man go and that he wasn't charged with anything and nothing is on his record due to it?

Juvie records are sealed. My niece has a juvie record for petty theft - nobody can see it and she doesn't have to say yes to ?? about criminal record on apps for jobs, school etc. Only LE and the courts can see the record.

When the kid said he didnt approve of mom being married to dude in jail and whenhe said whats wrong is wrong. The sadness in his voice is because of his strained relationship and yearning for something more stable. When you are not put first in the eyes of your mother u learn to either be just like her or resent all those like her. I believe that he will identify more with being like caylee than like casey. I think thats why there was no sa challenge.

SIDE BAR THREAD

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136155"]2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

He said he was released on his own recognizance. Spent a day/day and a half in jail. It was 2-3 years ago. Clearly he wasn't moving massive poundage. Likely this was resolved with a misdemeanor citation and a fine...

No "generic" names are to be used for any of the court officials, attorneys, defendant, etc., on this thread except for the standard initials for Casey that we all have been using.

Thank you.

ha ha Baez approaching the bench on this last juror, he wants him OFF big time.

I love how HHJP says Assistant State Attorney....it sounds like he says Sister State Attorney.

his speech is adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members