2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB asking for private time to cry about the last juror.

approach on this last jurior..something tells me fb or something....I can tell you I would NEVER want to serve on a jury and I don't have anything in my background...I"m private and don't like all these things going on when I'm not the one on trial....That is just me---way to much info out there.....

`Well he can tell him like he told JA, I ruled, I am not arguing about it.

Are they showing this on tv today? My iPad will now stream the feed from my fox Orlando TIA

Baez - may we approach. HHJP: very grumpy - on what matter. This last juror. Okay

This is like playing a 'guessing game' isn't it?..Most thought the DT "wanted" him but it turned out they did not..I was waiting to hear a game show BUZZ sound when it happened..lol

I'm trying to figure out how many xs the 'majority' opinion has been right..My guess is, so far, it's been like 50/50? Maybe we should keep score just for the heck of it..It would add an entertaining spin while we're sitting thru this process which, let's face it, can be tedious & somewhat boring.

For the record (no pun) I'm still half-asleep on this Sat. am so if it's a :crazy: idea don't anyone hesitate to say so! :)

Does it seem to anyone else .. that they are really trying to Guard from seeing what was pulled up comp screen?

Thanks for the screen caps, I love to see these moments captured :)

I wonder if "mercy" has a legal definition? As opposed to a philosophical or theological def.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member