2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Jose is still on the case 'til the end of trial, and KC is convicted, guess what. She will probably write him very long and bizarre letters daily and mail them every stamp opportunity she gets, she will file all the claims she can and he will have to answer to the Courts, she will request a complete copy set of everything (yes, that entire who knows how many thousands pages file) every time she can and he will have to provide it, at his own expense. He is stuck with her for the rest of his life, one way or another, unless he gets off this case somehow very quickly.

Guess ignoring her now is all he has left.

Ok I'm still waaay at the beginning of this thread but wanted to comment on this post.

IMO, Jose better be very, very careful, especially after all those long days that he and ICA spent alone at his office when she was out on bail. She's already shown that she can throw the sex abuse card.

Ok I'm still waaay at the beginning of this thread but wanted to comment on this post.

IMO, Jose better be very, very careful, especially after all those long days that he and ICA spent alone at his office when she was out on bail. She's already shown that she can throw the sex abuse card.

Don't think others, including myself, haven't given thought to this one.

Yep - he said it. But he never gave any furthe explanation of what that meant, or what that was, or any details at all.

I'm thinking the 'Perry Plan' means ICA hs asked to sit up at HHJP's desk with him, to take notes. :innocent:

Don't think others, including myself, haven't given thought to this one.

Indeed. And the way he is acting in court, making ICA beg for his attention, it's as if he thinks he is the one in charge of their relationship. He should realize that it's ICA that has the 'cards' by the short ones. :crazy:

Once again, I thank everyone here, including the Mods for the way the Jury Selection posts were written. I swear I feel these last few days I was at a wild backwards chariot race with all these carts before the horse statements, cannot listen to another one of those-lol.

Slightly O/T. DH was so up in arms last night he actually attempted to cancel my participation here at WS-lol. didn't work, found the sent email!

I LOVE it right here!

I've been questioning a lot of this too!

Last night before they left HHJP said that he wanted 15 - that tomorrow (meaning Sat. - today) that when they got 15 he was going to line them up and swear them in. He told both the State and the DT to figure out if they wanted to strike any of them and they would be given the chance then. He also emphasized that once they were sworn in - then they could NOT be stricken.

So, today comes - we get to 12. I read somewhere that HHJP wanted to swear the 15 in at 7PM tonight. THAT didn't happen.

I'm thinking - Monday he'll bring the 12 in (and tell them to bring their bags with them) - they will be sworn in - and any strikes will be made then. The rest of the day will continue like we have been - and hopefully he'll get 3, 4, maybe even 5 more depending on if there are any strikes. He'll swear them in and they'll go get their bags and another charter bus will take them in.

Remember he said either Tues or Wed that he had a bus leaving on Monday - he said he would tell that one pj what time but he didn't want the time announced due to media. So, he already has a bud on Mon. and these 12 will go.

Gotta give him credit - he just may start this right on time. He said he would.

I've had my doubts that a jury could be seated by Tuesday, but from your description, it looks like it could be possible.

I wonder what those 12 potential jurors are thinking tonight, considering that they may only have Sunday to prepare and pack a suitcase for the next 8 weeks?

Sorry, totally OT, but is JB no longer married? I did not see a wedding ring on his hand.

TIA

He did. It was much discussed on the thread at the time.

I was just cya because I didn't know for sure. Wasn't doubting anyone here, just cya because I didn't get a chance to read through everything yet. Sounded like he did and of course he did say it :doh:

I'm thinking the 'Perry Plan' means ICA hs asked to sit up at HHJP's desk with him, to take notes. :innocent:

Maybe she has illusions of granduer of riding shotgun and judging her own trial ie the law according to CEO ICA :crazy:

Woohooooo.
We have 12!!

Just got back from mamas for dinner. Bless her heart she thought I was "antsy".

:D

Maybe she has illusions of granduer of riding shotgun and judging her own trial ie the law according to CEO ICA :crazy:

I fully expect her to sue if convicted because they wouldn't listen to her advice.

I've had my doubts that a jury could be seated by Tuesday, but from your description, it looks like it could be possible.

I wonder what those 12 potential jurors are thinking tonight, considering that they may only have Sunday to prepare and pack a suitcase for the next 8 weeks?

I was thinking the exact same thing when His Honor was telling them to expect the phone call. Hopefully they were somewhat preparing themselves during the past week for what could happen. :(

I have missed all the jailhouse letters. Through her sneezes! Well not to poke fun but he does show up on toast sometimes. At least I hear He does.

Seriously she says she has found God? And she still wants to dig in her feet and keep this going. In most faiths repentence is a big part of your changed life.

In my faith acknowledging that Jesus is the Son of God and you have accepted Him as your Savior is necessary and asking for forgiveness and repenting.) KC shows having done neither but only God knows if she has. IMO if she had done these she would be on her knees asking for MERCY(yeah there's that word AF keeps using) from Him and ALL that she has hurt in her short life. I see no remorse from her. No emotion when little Caylee's name is ever mentioned. Heartbreaking

Just like Scott Peterson, he never showed any emotion when talk was about Laci or his unborn son. Narcissists all of them. I believe there is a special place in hell for all of them.

I was thinking the exact same thing when His Honor was telling them to expect the phone call. Hopefully they were somewhat preparing themselves during the past week for what could happen. :(
IIRC, Hizhonor only told one person they got 14 dollars worth of quarters a week for laundry, and then THAT one was ushered out/excused for being a dummy posting on his facebook. They would need an extra bus just for the clothes I would be packing, lol.

Just like Scott Peterson, he never showed any emotion when talk was about Laci or his unborn son. Narcissists all of them. I believe there is a special place in hell for all of them.

Yes, so true. It is sad to see a soul lost forever. I would guess that a narcissist would think they are untouchable, invincible and not even God would dare touch them. But that has long been KC's sick reasoning. No one ever held her accountable for anything. Well, she has a very rude awakening in store for her. There is no Fusion in Hell but she will be HOTTER than she ever thought she was before. I don't mean that to be funny because I find it tragic.

IIRC, Hizhonor only told one person they got 14 dollars worth of quarters a week for laundry, and then THAT one was ushered out/excused for being a dummy posting on his facebook. They would need an extra bus just for the clothes I would be packing, lol.

The way the weather changes day to day the biggest problem would be what to pack for two months. I can't imagine thinking about being away from home that long but it's something (being sequestered for jury duty) I'll never have to worry about! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState