2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link for the letters Casey wrote? They were being talked about a couple pages back.

Discharged from the broken quote virus ICU and we're all well now. Thanks for your patience!

Carry on.

I was thinking the exact same thing when His Honor was telling them to expect the phone call. Hopefully they were somewhat preparing themselves during the past week for what could happen. :(

Jeez, I'd have to go out and buy some clothes. My stuff is too casual for 8 weeks of court. Mix and match! Makes me think that I'd better get more organized. I bet they never thought something like this would happen in a million years.

Does anyone have a link for the <video> juror excused today because her son was killed in a car crash and she couldn't put aside her feelings?

Jeez, I'd have to go out and buy some clothes. My stuff is too casual for 8 weeks of court. Mix and match! Makes me think that I'd better get more organized. I bet they never thought something like this would happen in a million years.

I would imagine there are a few of these twelve who didn't think they'd actually be chosen either.

Also, if the final jurors (alternates) are chosen Monday, they will likely have less time to prepare since I imagine the trial will begin the next day.

The way the weather changes day to day the biggest problem would be what to pack for two months. I can't imagine thinking about being away from home that long but it's something (being sequestered for jury duty) I'll never have to worry about! ;)

"Ms Panthera... May I call you Ms Panthera? do you follow media reports,Facebook, Twitter, etc? Have you read online documents about this case? Do you feel you can objectively listen to all evidence in this case? Can you show mercy ?

:innocent:

OOOps..forgot the biggie...Do you BLOG?

:floorlaugh:

i wonder how many of them were honest about what all they know about this case.
i'm 2000 miles away and whenever you mention "casey anthony" everyone perks right up... they know the whole story. even the receptionist at my dentist's office... and she's almost senile.

The way the weather changes day to day the biggest problem would be what to pack for two months. I can't imagine thinking about being away from home that long but it's something (being sequestered for jury duty) I'll never have to worry about! ;)

Luckily, you can have family come for Sunday visits. I would be sending them requests, bring my white tennies, and my black hoodie please.

i'm 2000 miles away and whenever you mention "casey anthony" everyone perks right up... they know the whole story. even the receptionist at my dentist's office... and she's almost senile.

Hard to believe that most of them haven't even heard about this case.
I do have one friend that probably would qualify, but she's pretty much who the dumb blond jokes are made up about, and I really wouldn't want someone like that on a jury!

I think some really were hoping they'd get on this case & I'm sure some of them lied thru their teeth about how much they know about the case!

This case, like the Scott Peterson case was known around the world, not just in the U.S., so it's hard to believe!

Could you imagine what it would be like to sit there and be questioned by JP about your knowledge of this case? I'd be so excited, especially if he told me to be "frank"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478