2011.05.16 Jury Selection DAY SEVEN (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww... her DH thinks it would be good for him to take care of the kids while she is gone.

I don't usually comment on kc's clothing but whoever has been dressing her the past two days have done a good job (IMO).

I feel that ica feels threatened by this potential juror. my opinion

HHJP: the age of the defendant at the time, how you weigh that is up to you. You can consider it.

okay. yes I can consider that.

AF: the background and the charactor, can you consider that?

yes

AF: sometimes jurors are asked to listen to expert psych. is there anything about your training or personal experiences with a psy that would keep you from listing to them?

no

AF: the penalty phase, if for what ever reason we go to that phase(you mean if she is found guilty?) and does not take the stand would you hold that against her?

no

AF: if she was found guilty and still said she was not would that inflame you enough to vote for death?

no

AF: the impact statement is tough. legally the judge will say you can't consider it in the weighing process. do you think you can listen to the info but set it aside for your decision?

yes

AF: can you bring to bear the high standard of care in your decision in this case that you do to important things in your life?

yes

Af: anything you know that would keep you from being fair?

no

LDB: good morning again. even though you are not being visually recorded, you probably noticed the camera in the room. do you have any concerns at all about the media presence in the court room?

no

LDB: do you think the media in the court will effect your decision at all?

no

LDB: you are 32, married with two kids?

yes

LDB: from pedallas co? (sorry I don't know the sp on that?)

moved to FL at seven, went to Florida State, after marriage they moved back to this area.

LDB: a degree in nursing?

operating room new. nurse manager of the surgery center. that roll for three years.

LDB: your husband is a banker, how long?

various rolls within the bank for about five years.

LDB: he went to FL state as well?

yes

LDB: do you have friends or family in LE? has someone you know or related to been a victim of a crime...you answered "no" to all those questions, is it still the same?

I had a car stolen but we didn't go to court or anything.

LDB: involved in any prior litigation?

a mal practice that I was called for in my office but not called for court.

LDB: your kids have a lot of contact with grandparents?

yes, my kids have contact with all three sets of grandparents.

LDB: do you have computer knowledge?

daily use, no detailed info.

LDB: knowledge of police dogs? search and rescue?

no

LDB: other than what we have discussed is there anything you think we need to know? you talked about your vacation...

I discussed the prospect of being gone with my husband. He has been very supportive, he is fine with that and my parents live here and so does my sister. I feel that part is taken care of, what I have been thinking about is I am a manager of fifty employees everyday I am asked to make judgements. I feel I can be fair and consider the facts without preconcived notions.

JP is a manager of over 50 employees, and is asked daily to make judgements. She feels she can be fair and consider the facts in the case without preconceived notions.

process is interesting, would like to serve on jury for this case

casey did NOT like the answer that she would like to be part of the jury

too bad casey!

I love that her hasband is willing to help with her kids. Must be a relief for her to not worry about that. Moms do worry about their children/

JB is up. Saying LDB already asked questions that he wanted to ask. He asks if she wants to be on the case. She says yes. It would be interesting, and she always wanted to serve. Never called to jury duty before.

Asking about Helicopters... :giggle:

baez talking about the media again! you already did pretrial publicity!! sheeeesh

Capture.JPG

This shot was taken as the PJ indicated that she WANTED to be on the jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members